I'm actually rather shocked (but also slightly pleased) that they have never released DLC for one of these things. But then that would remove the need to make anothe rgame in a year with which they will still make a **** ton of cash by adding only a few new characters and features. Then again they did release a **** ton of new content for this version, so maybe I am wrong.

Neither the PS2, PSP or Wii (with a very few exceptions) support DLC tho.

I am more anxious the open the ISO then I am to play the game, is always fun to find hidden sound FX, character models etc.

PSP has a **** ton of DLC. Just not very much of it is any good...

**** ton = less then a dozen games that support such feature (just like the Wii). My point still stands: If they can't even add a decent online multiplayer do you really think that they would add DLC?.

No Fear, No Pain.
More than that. Monster Hunter, Lord of Arcana, Dissidia, Disgaea, God Eater Burst, ummm

Man there really arn't alot, but still, they could if they wanted to. Not sure if they have released DLC characters for a game of this scale though on PSP. I'm sure there are other games in Japan that have more DLC than what little we have in the U.S. It is a popular ass system over there.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
The PSP has a lot of DLC for a portable system but that's not really saying anything.(and that's including the Japan PSN DLC too)

DLC does not belong in a fanservice game, especially not Kamen Rider.

Just Passing Through Wind
PSP has a **** ton of DLC. Just not very much of it is any good...
guess they probably will release dlc only for gallery or new mission , for riders on dlc ? guess not...perhaps they will release it for the next ch games :laugh:

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I wouldn't be so sure, this new producer is blowing away those that are saying stuff wont happen with stuff that did happen. Drake, Zanki(Orange gauge that summons disk animals) And Hurricane Dragon.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I wouldn't be so sure, this new producer is blowing away those that are saying stuff wont happen with stuff that did happen. Drake, Zanki(Orange gauge that summons disk animals) And Hurricane Dragon.

This is a fanservice game. DLC would actually be counterproductive. The more things you save for the sequel, the higher the profit the sequel will bring in.

The only thing people (including me) said it wouldn't happen and happened was Hurricane Dragon. We all predicted Zanki (he had a folder on CHF's disc), his gauge doesn't matter and Drake (cuz he was the only Kabuto Rider left).

Even Hurricane Dragon, he is just a freaking skin. You can't even play with him solo!

Online connectivity is a major thing, not like forms and characters, it is something that, if implemented, would have been introduced since the beginning.