And now another game that was just added to the Wii scene list that hentailover speaks of is actually released before they actually release this game, which was listed first?

Okay, now I ragequit. Methinks we've been trolled... :shakefist

That made absolutely no sense dude... o.0

And now another game that was just added to the Wii scene list that hentailover speaks of is actually released before they actually release this game, which was listed first?

Okay, now I ragequit. Methinks we've been trolled... :shakefist

This must be your first time doing this. :laugh: Sometimes it takes a day or two between the time a game gets a scene release and the time it's actually available to the public. Just be patient. Caravan is a veteran release group. They're not trolling. Just chill out, though. This same thing happened with Rider Generation 2, Climax Heroes OOO, Climax Heroes W, etc etc etc.

Passing through Toku fan
Jumped the gun, and I apologize. Again, delete this post if you feel that it's necessary to do so.

Last edited:
Lurker
Holy crap, I forgot how good the graphics looked in the Wii version. They look better than in the SCH fights we've seen.

which is why i'm worried about the PSP SCH, if the Wii version had degraded this bad i wonder how much hit the PSP version will take

btw, when guarding against attacks, can you sidestep evade by using one rider gauge now? I never see them in Dengeki poll match, or did they remove that ability in this game?

Well, they no longer have side step buttons, so... on other hand, with the pressure some riders can create, it would've been just broken. There probably is a way.

its still in the game IIRC, someone, probably Red Ranger says that its mapped to the jump button while blocking now IIRC

IIRC, You can also unlock Hell Mode by completing Climax Mode 100%.

but Kaixa's mission cannot be unlocked that way though IIRC, hell mode is there but his mission is EX1 or something, that you can't unlock manually, and needed password in order for it to show in hell mode's mission list, and it took a long time before the pass gets revealed(people used action replay to play as him before that)

Passwords unlock missions for this game.
which means it's the exact same with W...but since people are already getting FMF without knowing the passwords, it means the password mission gives something else?

like 4 or 5 seeds here, not too fast but better than nothing
http://kat.ph/wii-jap-kamen-rider-climax-heroes-w-t3386995.html

Hey, long time no see, any plan on making a guide for this one?

That made absolutely no sense dude... o.0

like i said, the waiting time for the pirated version invites unknown crazies that never shows up before to this topic, just like other CH games before this.

Last edited:
This must be your first time doing this. :laugh: Sometimes it takes a day or two between the time a game gets a scene release and the time it's actually available to the public. Just be patient. Caravan is a veteran release group. They're not trolling. Just chill out, though. This same thing happened with Rider Generation 2, Climax Heroes OOO, Climax Heroes W, etc etc etc.

THIS!

No need to rage quit bro, it usually takes up to 2 days for us to get ahold of the actual ISO. That's just the way it works, Caravan did the same thing last year for CHF.

Passing through Toku fan
THIS!

No need to rage quit bro, it usually takes up to 2 days for us to get ahold of the actual ISO. That's just the way it works, Caravan did the same thing last year for CHF.

Apologies. I was just being apprehensive over something that happened earlier this year, involving a "fake" Caravan release of Gundam AGE for the PSP, which before it came out vanished from the NFO sites without a trace. Probably some trolls that aren't involved with Caravan somehow submitting fake information, but still. :)

draewon - I may be unknown here, but not at Rangerboard. That's where I came from. Nice to meet you - hopefully my brief tirade doesn't throw things off track. :livesmiles:

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Of all things that people have hoped to be in the game, this is the first time I can tell you that that is impossible.

And then the week Beast premieres they release a code that unlocks him in game, but only for those willing to buy the Beast Driver to get a unique code that requires online confirmation. That's when half of us throw the game through a window and spend seven hours just rethinking our lives before going outside to try and recover it.

Love, Bamco.

P.S. Buy more games.

I'm actually rather shocked (but also slightly pleased) that they have never released DLC for one of these things. But then that would remove the need to make another game in a year with which they will still make a **** ton of cash by adding only a few new characters and features. Then again they did release a **** ton of new content for this version, so maybe I am wrong.