wizard and his time-limited up-upcoming full dragon style.
I want the same to be applied to Kuuga too with his rising forms (Rising Ultimate is a big no though).

Site updated with a few more characters, they've all been in the last series so nothing much worthy.
Thanx to that nothing-much-worthy update now I know that both Fourze Elek and Fire States are now included in green gauge. Weren't both Styles in red gauge back in CHF??

Thanx to that nothing-much-worthy update now I know that both Fourze Elek and Fire States are now included in green gauge. Weren't both Styles in red gauge back in CHF??

No, they were green in CHF. The catch is that you can only choose to become one of them. So it kinda works like the Red Gauge but you can change it anytime.

About the update: It's funny that they put the Rider Arts image for Gatling (Gyro + Gattling). I hope that you can use it alone though.

Last edited:
Blog is up. They had an overwhelming response from fans over the Kiriyama/Joker reveal. :laugh: There are still more original actors left to reveal. They're working on the full PV and CM now to get them out as soon as they are ready. Also sounds like the theme song(?) is something they're putting a lot of effort into. Kickhopper screenshot.

Lurker
Ah they finally get the Cheetah kick, plus the Complete Dimension kick that I was always looking for. :thumbs:

this, i hope it also gets some form of land high speed movement a la accel trial too, latoratah form were only good for its liodias attack back in previous game, which strange seeing its main attraction should've been overwhelming speed

now all we need is burakawani's proper scanning charge, gatakiriba clones and some tako leg action for shauta, and OOO will be all set for action
Also sounds like the theme song(?) is something they're putting a lot of effort into. Kickhopper screenshot.
i hope its as good as endless play, so good that EP were re-used in the TV series a few times during moments of awesomeness, not digging wizard's songs so far, even with the RIDER CHIPS revival thing...
They had an overwhelming response from fans over the Kiriyama/Joker reveal
i just hope joker will at least have some sort of originality in moveset as he has it in his VA.

Last edited:
Got my software ready to do a lot of Super Climax Heroes imports in brawl!

I used skull model for the KRCHF for practice

HToPy.png

So Skull's model was legit on the CHF disc? I was never sure if that was true or not.

Yes

like the Goseiknight model in the Super Sentai game iso

The only thing is that GoseiKnight WAS in Ranger Cross. He was an NPC but he was definately there.

Skull was in the game ISO but not in the actual game. And yes, he WAS inside the ISO.

For the modders out there, I want to do a color swap on Nigo to correct his helmet color, which program would be the best?

The only thing is that GoseiKnight WAS in Ranger Cross. He was an NPC but he was definately there.

Skull was in the game ISO but not in the actual game. And yes, he WAS inside the ISO.

For the modders out there, I want to do a color swap on Nigo to correct his helmet color, which program would be the best?

Its hard because the climax heroes files are in .fpk, you can extract the files and change the textures with brawlbox but i have no idea how you can pack the files again, or at least how replace the brres file in the fpk, i bet there is a way to do but i dont know...