Everywhere You Go
there are no happy lines when you're in battle, all kenzaki does in the previous CH are fighting his destiny and demanding WHY garren betrays BOARD, so yeah, i think tsubaki's in character right now

can't wait for TGS to come...
I imagine Tsubaki is happy to be voicing Blade in this game. I can't wait to find out who else will come back!:D

Lurker
First post updated with news about Kenzaki, as well as an important detail from that blog post no one pointed out yet.
It wont be just Tsubaki coming back
Don't get your hopes too high though. :laugh:
It's not even a spoiler honestly. Amano is almost sure to be there for Garren, since he was a Fourze regular. And, by all means, this is a great thing.

If we get all the Blade gang though, I'm definitely not complaining.

It's not even a spoiler honestly. Amano is almost sure to be there for Garren, since he was a Fourze regular. And, by all means, this is a great thing.

If we get all the Blade gang though, I'm definitely not complaining.

They should bring Seto Koji to do Wataru's voice, the one in the game is so different and lame.

Welcome
I find it funny how a guy who was in a pretty weird show that gets made fun of all the time that he didn't act too well in is so proud of it while the guy who was in a show that revived a franchise and inspired a new generation of Kamen Riders is ashamed of it.

Maybe he just preferred Sentai as a kid. :laugh:

Was Rider Punched
It breaks my heart that these games don't come out on the PS3. I know that the PSP is a way bigger thing in japan and its also region free. I just think it would be amazing to get a single rider game on PS3.

Lurker
He isn't ashamed of being a rider.

he just found more interesting things to do in life like being a romantic ninja, that can obliterate everything in a blink of an eye if he pleases to do so

just look at Hiroyuki Sanada and Ohba Kenji as comparison, one was not that successful as a toku actor but made it big internationally, and never returns to the toku scenes IIRC while the other one is simply a living toku legend, but is mostly stuck in JP while sometimes getting cameo roles in stuffs that made fans hype

methinks Odagiri wants to be more like the former than the later

No Fear, No Pain.
Odagiri is too busy being a family man to give a **** about them Karate Bugmen...and who can blame him? Still he was trying to be a serious actor I think and the roll of Kamen Rider is an easy way to get type cast, or so some actors may or may not fear. Doesn't mean he wasn't good at it, which is probably a sign of his skills as an actor.

But I regress...I don't know the guy or what goes through his head. For that matter I don't know what goes through the minds of the Japanese acting community. I just like guessing things and writing stuff that may or may not make sense. I'm fun that way.

Welcome
Well Ryoutaro's actor got pretty famous and they put "Takeru Satoh from Kamen Rider Den-O" on some of the promotional materials in movies he stars in.Although that's kinda more like feeding off that fame, since even though they advertise the fact that he's from Kamen Rider Den-O a lot, his agency hates Rider and would never allow him to return to it.

Last edited: