Lurker
This air battle thing has me thinking, what about all the Riders who don't have any sort of flying capability? Examples I can think of are Meteor, Ichigou, Kuuga, Nigou, Hibiki, Amazon, IXA, etc.

Also I'd love to see Kiva be able to take part in air battles because of Castle Doran or Den-O/Zeronos because of the Den/Zero Liner. I just think that would be something to see.

air battle doesn't always mean the character need to FLY, it might also mean you are now capable of aerial rave/combos, riders like amazon would probably gain double jump to capitalize on this, super 1 and V3 have dozens of aerial kick variations to cater to this too, let's not forget RIDER JUMP that the hoppers have and is a general "rider power" that most showa riders have, and i'm sure meteor will have some flashy aerial combos for him to show off

riders who doesn't excel in both are obviously given anti air attacks to counter the inability to fight on equal grounds, this might have a form of diagonal projectiles or an upward rider kick/punch as example

Last edited:
Lurker
This air battle thing has me thinking, what about all the Riders who don't have any sort of flying capability? Examples I can think of are Meteor, Ichigou, Kuuga, Nigou, Hibiki, Amazon, IXA, etc.

Also I'd love to see Kiva be able to take part in air battles because of Castle Doran or Den-O/Zeronos because of the Den/Zero Liner. I just think that would be something to see.

Erm. You seem to misunderstand the meaning of air battle. it means Air Combos and attacks. You know the thing, that majority of 2d fighters like guilty gear and blazblue are capable of without having characters being able to fly.

Lurker
Erm. You seem to misunderstand the meaning of air battle. it means Air Combos and attacks. You know the thing, that majority of 2d fighters like guilty gear and blazblue are capable of without having characters being able to fly.

better example that is easier to relate to would be the Marvel VS games, where you can do air combos on an extreme height with relative ease just by jumping and the fact that some of the cast can actually fly

aircombos aren't a stranger to rider games either, Agito and Kabuto both utilizes a version of aircombo on its gameplay in their respective games in PSX and PS2, not to mention the recent rider generation games, even though those are not fighters

K

Kamen Rider IXA

tubaki_blog.jpg

He doesn't look that happy, lol!:laugh:
Maybe we will get Joker-Kenzaki this time? I think It won't be surprise - we are probably getting original Garren back, too. But I hope they could bring other Blade guys, too.

Heroes are forever
Excellent news. I'm looking forward to hearing all those screams. It was great to hear him again in Rider Gen 2.

Welcome
I like this actor and hate him at the same time.I like this actor because he loves being a Kamen Rider.He returns to voice things, he returns for certain cameos like in Decade, and he even has Blade ads on his blog.He's not scared or embarrassed that he's a Kamen Rider unlike certain actors who just hated it to the point where they would pretend they were never in that show.

But what's bad about this guy is that he can't act.He screams most of his dialogue.Kinda like Ban but without an excuse because Ban's a hot blooded comedic relief character.Was 2004 like the year for yelling everything out?

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I do love Kenzaki in Decade. It's all like - He's been Joker for five years and now less emotional - like he lost some part of humanity (or at least his former self). That's why I will be happy, If he was Decade's character in SCH.

First post updated with news about Kenzaki, as well as an important detail from that blog post no one pointed out yet.
It wont be just Tsubaki coming back
Don't get your hopes too high though. :laugh:

Lurker
He doesn't look that happy, lol!:laugh:
Maybe we will get Joker-Kenzaki this time? I think It won't be surprise - we are probably getting original Garren back, too. But I hope they could bring other Blade guys, too.

there are no happy lines when you're in battle, all kenzaki does in the previous CH are fighting his destiny and demanding WHY garren betrays BOARD, so yeah, i think tsubaki's in character right now

can't wait for TGS to come...

Welcome
there are no happy lines when you're in battle, all kenzaki does in the previous CH are fighting his destiny and demanding WHY garren betrays BOARD, so yeah, i think tsubaki's in character right now

can't wait for TGS to come...

Don't forget the ever popular scream..

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!"