i hope diendriver final attack ride voice for Diend Finisher must be fixed, like in chou den-o trilogy episode yellow, when diendriver says "FINAL ATTACK RIDE D-D-D-DIEND" it's so epic!! :D

Meteor Storm, Wild Chalice, Exceed Gills, Garren Jack Form also not confirmed as playable character.

plus i hope secondary rider like Leangle, Riderman, Stronger, X as playable character to, tag team finisher like in tv series (like Special tag team name in climax heroes fourze)

can not wait for the game was released :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about Meteor Storm. They always finish off the non movie forms of the prior series. He should be in no problem (They've been doing it since CHOOO.). :D As for Exceed Gills, Wild Chalice, Garren's Jack form, we'll have to wait and see. :\

Lurker
i hope diendriver final attack ride voice for Diend Finisher must be fixed, like in chou den-o trilogy episode yellow, when diendriver says "FINAL ATTACK RIDE D-D-D-DIEND" it's so epic!! :D

well, it says exactly that in CHOOO and CHF, so what's the problem? the only time that the driver didn't speak was in CH and CHW, in which his finisher is not the traditional FAR(but better looking IMO)

I think he's referring to how it's not the same recording that was used during Decade. Mark Ookita was brought in for CHOOO to record a bunch of new Diendriver lines for Diend's various Kamen Rides as well as a new 'FAR: D-D-D-Diend'. That new recording gets a surprising amount of complaints by the Japanese because of the final d in Diend not being very clear (to them at least).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I think he's referring to how it's not the same recording that was used during Decade. Mark Ookita was brought in for CHOOO to record a bunch of new Diendriver lines for Diend's various Kamen Rides as well as a new 'FAR: D-D-D-Diend'. That new recording gets a surprising amount of complaints by the Japanese because of the final d in Diend not being very clear (to them at least).

Also PENCH HOPPER is kinda annoying every time I listen to it.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I wonder when will we get more info or news like Blog's entries. Or trailer.

Lurker
Also PENCH HOPPER is kinda annoying every time I listen to it.

mark okita can speak English perfectly and fluently, i've watched him once in an NHK program, the deca/dienddriver voices sounds that way because the Japanese loves broken engrish more than actual English, he also hams it up when used as the announcer for KOF:maximum impact series

This air battle thing has me thinking, what about all the Riders who don't have any sort of flying capability? Examples I can think of are Meteor, Ichigou, Kuuga, Nigou, Hibiki, Amazon, IXA, etc.

Also I'd love to see Kiva be able to take part in air battles because of Castle Doran or Den-O/Zeronos because of the Den/Zero Liner. I just think that would be something to see.