HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
TVG-PSP-2982_03.jpg

seems Ryuki is able to use his old finisher... maybe he and Diend could both use them as well as their new ones

also... no alternate dimension?

That's not the old finisher. It's Shoot Vent. Probably for Rider Arts.

Where have you got the screenshot? It's nowhere to be found on official website.

AmiAmi.

More screenshots.

Rider Super Galaxy Finish for Cosmic States.
TVG-PSP-2982_02.jpg

Gyro Gatling Combo
TVG-PSP-2982_04.jpg

Jupiter READY OK Jupiter
TVG-PSP-2982_05.jpg

TVG-PSP-2982_06.jpg

TVG-WII-0775_05.jpg

Lurker
Last screenshot... Dear got, that Meteor Pose. He looks like he is running on the tips of his feet.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Looking at those screenshots, I was wrong about the graphics looking a little bit better. THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS OOO AND FOURZE. :redface2:

Welcome
Looking at those screenshots, I was wrong about the graphics looking a little bit better. THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS OOO AND FOURZE. :redface2:

And that's like the one down to Earth expectation in this thread.

I believe the screens are for the PSP version, but anyhow, who cares about graphics anyways?

I just placed an order for it on AmiAmi which I hope is the same thing as preordering it. Does anyone know?

The game is looking pretty sweet, I'm liking all the changes and additions I'm seeing and reading about so far. Hopefully all the Riders that were in the previous games are in this one as well and new Riders (I'm talking in addition to the 6 we know about) plus new forms (it's about damn time Kiva got Garuru, Bashaa, and Dogga. Same goes for IXA, he needs to have Rising this time around).

You Need A Mint
The free running looks promising. The last screenshot kinda resembles the side dashin from the Naruto Storm games. Plus, getting rid of that all those unneccessary dimensions will add some uniqueness. It just honestly ddn't make much sense to me to begin with.

I just placed an order for it on AmiAmi which I hope is the same thing as preordering it. Does anyone know?

Yea, your fine. I've been ordering from them since the Kamen Rider AR Cards first came out. When it comes time to pay for the game, they'll email you again with the info on how to pay (I've always used Paypal. Should be a similar process if you pay by credit card. :p) They'll even tell you when they ship it, as well as a tracking number (Shipping was really quick as well, like 2-3 days.). :D