K

Kamen Rider IXA

2 new stages. I guess they will replace every stage with bigger one. Blade Jack still with us:laugh:

So take some statistic/speculation.
Climax Heroes OOO introduced us 12 Riders + 2(OOO, Accel) +1 secret.
Climax Heroes Fourze introduced us 10 Riders + 3(Fourze and two Births. ProtoBirth goes as Birth's form) +1 NPC(Riderman) +1 secret
Super Climax Heroes has already introduced us 4 Riders +2(Wizard, Meteor)

If we go by this logic, we probably will get about 7-9 more Riders by release. And I think they will give us Skull, Zanki and Riderman.

My prediction for others
- Leangle
- TheBee
- Drake
- Eternal

Possibly
- Delta
- X
- Stronger
- Psyga

I still hope we will get more than 10-15 new Riders in total, though.

So let's see new forms.

Climax Heroes OOO - 16 new forms(+3 random combo set)
Climax Heroes Fourze - 8 new forms(+2 random combo set) +2 ProtoBirths
Super Climax Heroes - We have Cosmic for now. We can be sure that Magnet, Double Rocket, MeteorStorm and Wizard other styles in there. too. That will give us 7 forms.

So I assume we will get about 5-7 more new forms.

I\ll go by
- Den-O Wing
- Exceed Gills
- Challice Wild
- Kiva Galulu
- Kiva Basshaa
- Kiva Dogga

Possibly
- Garren Jsck
- Super Tatoba
- Agito Flame
- Agito Storm
- Agito Burning

I doubt they will ever put Gatack Hyper and Diend Complete(this one at least not before all of this form's Riders will be in game). Same with Kiva DoGaBaKi Emeror.

P.S. If they will put Rising Forms for Kuuga, they will have to create completely new gauge for them. Something like temporary power-up. It will also go well for Stronger's Charge Up.
It would be clever of them to create a new gauge for OOO. No Random Combos - just Full Combos with Medagabryu and purple eyes.

Lurker
P.S. If they will put Rising Forms for Kuuga, they will have to create completely new gauge for them. Something like temporary power-up. It will also go well for Stronger's Charge Up.

Actually Kuuga's Rising Forms can be done for EX moves.

Well, I am loving the new stages they look spacious and with Air Battles Blade Jack can now fly! They are DBZ-ing Climax Heroes a bit LOL.

Things I would love to see in Super Climax Heroes:

- Den-O's Wing Form, it is possible, we had the sound clip in CHOOO's disc and now he shows up in Rider Generations 2 (Climax Heroes takes a LOT from Rider Generations)

- Since I am sure we will NEVER have the individual Kiva forms (Bandai-Namco seem to have lost the Basshaa Magnum sound FX, it's not in BOTH Rider Generations), I would love to see DoGaBaKi Form since it is as effective as the individual ones.

- Bringing back some Climax Heroes / Climax Heroes W moves as RiderArts. For example, in-game Dimension Kick for Decade's main form. They had removed it to make the finisher cutscene in CHOOO and inserted that awful "falling with the sword" move. Same goes for Ryuki's Dragon Rider Kick.

- Correct that Kiva sound! I have no idea why they taken off the "Wake Up!" in CHOOO but they reused it in Rider Generations 2 so PLEASE, put that sound back where it belongs damn it!

Yeah... that would be all I want in this new game LOL

K

Kamen Rider IXA

- Since I am sure we will NEVER have the individual Kiva forms (Bandai-Namco seem to have lost the Basshaa Magnum sound FX, it's not in BOTH Rider Generations), I would love to see DoGaBaKi Form since it is as effective as the individual ones.
Mmm, is it even possible? And still Bandai have released Kivat. So how can they loose SOUND anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm. is it possible? And still Bandai have released Kivat. So how can they loose SOUND anyway?

The Bandai toy-manufacturer is not the same Bandai-Namco that makes the games.

Look at Climax Heroes Fourze, even though they had corrected most of the SFX problems from CHOOO we still had Kiva's finisher sound completely wrong, Faiz Blaster mute henshin and Kuuga's/Den-O's weapons with no SFX (which they all had in CHW).

You Need A Mint
I'm just hoping the new spacious stages, don't turn out disappointing. Also, I wonder what forms of Wizard they're putting in the game.

I already their going to put Water, Hurricane, and Land style since they'll most likely show up first episode. Maybe, they'll put in the Dragon Forms of them. Except Land, seeing it isn't revealed yet

Lurker
ah character predictions

based on the new gameplay the current cast will only have a few that will be able to do air battles: kuuga(with gouram), most of the ryuki cast(riding/wearing their advents), faiz blaster, blade jack, garren jack, chalice(with float dragonfly), hyper kabuto, decade(utilizing one of the many flight FFR), WCJGX, accel booster, OOO TaJaDor, birth cutter wing, fourze, and probably wizard

still based in the new flight gimmick, one of the new entries could probably be: Skyrider(no confirmation they left out the showa riders yet)

air battles also means that special attacks now would be expanded to include anti air attacks too, in the previous games, only a handful of riders have one

here's betting the super secret final entry being playable momotaros/all regular imagins sans sieg, teddy&deneb

Preorders are now available at Amiami !! :D

Wii

PSP

EDIT: Play-Asia has them up as well (Although, i'd reccomend Amiami. :p). :)

Wii

PSP

Last edited:
DAIMON PAWNCH
TVG-PSP-2982_03.jpg

seems Ryuki is able to use his old finisher... maybe he and Diend could both use them as well as their new ones

also... no alternate dimension?