Lurker
Platforms are confirmed as PSP and Wii again.

not that much of a surprise, it won't be until these two are completely dead that they would shift to other platform for the game, and even then i doubt it will be PS3 or the 360, probably it's going to be a wii-U~3DS~Vita thing if they finally move on

if it's for the PS3 or 360 then it'll obviously be just a digital download or something like that...

shinkenchange!starninger!
None of previous games were following any kind of canon story. Even the first one, based around Decade wasn't really in canon with the show. I doubt it will start now.

i dont understand why are they moving away from story ark of kamen rider anyway since kabuto? i mean what's the fun of it anyway without a story ark?

kamen riders vs kamen riders isnt fun that's just my opinion, i mean it worked for ryuki and kabuto, but making kamen rider vs kamen rider games for 3 years it's getting old and boring.

is fourze in cosmic states playable?

Last edited:
Lurker
The Super Arts thing sure sounds interesting. I wonder how they'll work.

Also I really hope they have every form for the characters in this time. Garren without Jack was a rather weird move, since Blade got his own Jack form. Then the same happened in AKRG2. I really hope Chalice and Garren get their Wild and Jack Forms, respectively. Same for any other character added, of course.

Also also, considering the whole Super Arts thing, there's lots of things that deserve a slot, like Fourze's Claw/Scissors/Spike/Chainsaw Limit Break, or Kaixa summoning Side Basshar and just filling the screen with missiles. That they have Meteor's entrance is already giving me hope, and that's a good thing.

Also Youth Galaxy Great Great Great Drill Kick would be great, but I have no hopes for this one being in. Also it might just be me not having quite recovered from the Fourze finale.

Nube
So this is the 6th KR game running the CH engine? Wow, it's the equivalent of a Madden game for Japan. Is there any real difference between them? Like If I were to play only one of them which one should I get? Or is the latest one the best version with all the previous characters?

As for what characters to add, I think it seems like a no brainer to add all the main Showa raiders but what do I know.

I doubt they'll make a new KR game next year, the Wii and PSP will be long dead by then, now it means they'll either make a new KR game they can do yearly installments on for WiiU/PS3/Vita or they'll just try something entirely new.

So this is the 6th KR game running the CH engine? Wow, it's the equivalent of a Madden game for Japan. Is there any real difference between them? Like If I were to play only one of them which one should I get? Or is the latest one the best version with all the previous characters?

5th (if you don't consider Dragon Knight which is mostly a mod), Climax Heroes W is basically Climax Heroes with W (and some Kaijin) for the Wii. Climax Heroes OOO revamped the fighting system inserting the different grooves and mechanics from Dragon Knight (like Ragnarok Mode) it was a great improvement over the last two. Climax Heroes Fourze is the one I would recommend, it takes everything OOO did right but with Showa Riders, Tag Groove (you can't call it a "Mode") and a better "Story Mode".

As for what characters to add, I think it seems like a no brainer to add all the main Showa raiders but what do I know.

The thing is that they have to program it and such, and most people don't care about all the Showa Riders. In Climax Heroes Fourze they have added the "most popular" Showa Riders in Japan (I mean, they DO love Amazon and BLACK) and it didn't sell better than the previous installment. I think they are dropping the Showa Riders on this one.

I doubt they'll make a new KR game next year, the Wii and PSP will be long dead by then, now it means they'll either make a new KR game they can do yearly installments on for WiiU/PS3/Vita or they'll just try something entirely new.

The original Climax Heroes came out for the PS2 in 2009. The PSP is still outselling the Vita in Japan and the Wii (based on Nintendo statement) will not die right after the WiiU's launch. That and the fact that we all know that Bandai Namco is cheap as hell, they will suck the blood out of both consoles till the last drop, so I think that's highly possible to see Super Climax Heroes 2 on the Wii or/and PSP next year.

Any guesses on what the secret character will be? Climax Heroes OOO had Cyclone Accel Xtreme and Fourze had Purple eyed Tatoba. If it still follows the format of an unused or imagine spot character, i'm thinking it might either be Kengo as Fourze or Yuki (or any KRC member) in the space suit.

Any guesses on what the secret character will be? Climax Heroes OOO had Cyclone Accel Xtreme and Fourze had Purple eyed Tatoba. If it still follows the format of an unused or imagine spot character, i'm thinking it might either be Kengo as Fourze or Yuki (or any KRC member) in the space suit.
Nope, Kengo as Fourze is not even appear in the series, he just using the Driver but not transformed.

I'm expecting Nadeshiko.

Lurker
Nope, Kengo as Fourze is not even appear in the series, he just using the Driver but not transformed.

I'm expecting Nadeshiko.

Nadeshiko seems more of a normal Character. The point of the secret character is more of a "what if". It wasn't as apparent with purple eyed Tatoba, but that was kinda the only thing they could go for really, since there wasn't much room for what if in OOO forms. So actually something like Kengo in Fourze suit, not requiring actual new character (CAX was a mix of CJX and Acccel's moveset and overall not finished character for example) to develop and actually being implied in the show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Looks like I'm gonna buy the actual game this time, bought W and OOO, skipped Fourze and played on Dolphin but I can't stand the laggy speed anymore.