Lurker
He could get his own finisher but it wouldn't be the same. Save and Burst are nearly identical in both appearance and combat styles

And it turns out he's actually an Orange Gauge. That's even worse than Gray IMO but whatever. I'm extremely worried about Fusion States being a Gray Gauge because this means only one thing...Fusion States could be the secret character. That would be a nightmare.

not if they shift Save mode into its own gray gauge and make it the 80's version with otoya's more creative IXA knuckle based moveset

orange gauge would be great if they buff some of the support attacks a bit, make it as fast and good as CH1(especially for the non-ryuuki riders such as kiva and den O) but with less spammable-ness (make the supports have a cooldown before being able to be summoned again)

Because this is how IXA works, that would be stupid not the priorize the Rider's main form (which is Save Mode) to put a power up.

this point however, is contradictory to 5 out of 7 playable kabuto riders in SCH

and you got new 2 new imaginary forms at the list:

-nega den O strike form,
-and new den O nega form

i didn't knew those two were buddy buddies with each other, although jokes aside i hope NEW den O gets his Vega form/Naginata form to give more variety though, there's not enough Deneb in the game yet

anyways, with that out of the way, i kinda wish:

RX gets switched into a green gauge with the ability to toggle between the three forms at once, because really, a red gauge form change should have an EXPANDED moveset compared to the base one, not the other way around.

that is unless they buff both bio and roborider's normals and specials to actually be worthy of the red gauge

Last edited:
Lurker
Because this is how IXA works, that would be stupid not the priorize the Rider's main form (which is Save Mode) to put a power up.

And also, if they have made the way you said it, you would still be having the exact same argument.
No, not really. IXA Save is only used in the half past of the series, in the present, it's always skipped to go straight to Burst. Save didn't need to be in the game at all, just like it isn't in Rider Generations 2.

If it has to be in the game, I agree with draewon's idea. I still don't like the idea of grey gauges though, make him an orange that can summon Garulu (because I literally can't think of anything else for past!Ixa's moveset), have it be Otoya and give it an Ixa Knuckle-based moveset. Meanwhile, Burst -> Rising should be a red gauge, with Nago at the controls.

Its because Meteor Fusion States works differently than the other States. In the movie, it happens by a miracle and being a fusion... hm... states... it would be very wierd to see Base States transform into it as a Red Gauge. As for Magnet, it's just to be show accurate. Most of Magnet's fights had the Dizer so it was a good decision to pair them up.

Well, I haven't seen the movie yet, so I thought Gentarou just went Base -> MFusion, maybe with a massive UCHU KITAAA!!! as per usual. If he transformed immediatly into MFusion, though, then it wouldn't make sense to be a red gauge. Still shouldn't be a grey. Have it be orange, summon...the three Dizers, I guess, I don't even know. I'm sure they could think of something.

It's simple: Those characters don't NEED their power ups playable in a gameplay change stand point. Indeed, making their power ups playable would honestly be a waste of a red gauge, existing only to praise purists, as assaults they can "shine" by themselves. Exceed Gills and Wild Chalice are better off being only finishers for their respective forms.

No character really NEEDS a transformation. It's just part of the game. You could have the game with or without them, but if you already have them in, go all the way or go home. It's laziness, pure and simple.

draewon said:
anyways, with that out of the way, i kinda wish:

RX gets switched into a green gauge with the ability to toggle between the three forms at once, because really, a red gauge form change should have an EXPANDED moveset compared to the base one, not the other way around.
Agreed. RX being a red gauge is another thing that I honestly don't get. He should be a green gauge.

I agree with RX should've been Green Gauge instead of Red.

Anyway, about Ixa. I'd like them to apply the concept of Birth dual user to Ixa. As we know already, we can choose either Goto or Date as Birth. They each have different move set while in Birth. Back to Ixa, I want them to enable us to choose which user as Ixa, Nago or Otoya. Nago as Ixa Burst Mode and has his own move set that includes Sword, Gun, and Knuckle moves and can change to Ixa Rising Mode (Rising Ixa). While Otoya as Ixa Safe Mode and only has Knuckle moves.

Lurker
If it has to be in the game, I agree with draewon's idea. I still don't like the idea of grey gauges though, make him an orange that can summon Garulu (because I literally can't think of anything else for past!Ixa's moveset), have it be Otoya and give it an Ixa Knuckle-based moveset. Meanwhile, Burst -> Rising should be a red gauge, with Nago at the controls.

Well, I haven't seen the movie yet, so I thought Gentarou just went Base -> MFusion, maybe with a massive UCHU KITAAA!!! as per usual. If he transformed immediatly into MFusion, though, then it wouldn't make sense to be a red gauge. Still shouldn't be a grey. Have it be orange, summon...the three Dizers, I guess, I don't even know. I'm sure they could think of something.

1. there's that one idea that otoya-IXA can be an alternative red gauge, with the 2nd form being dark kiva (otoya version), which can make some economical bundle with another red gauge weirdo candidate:saga and his own version of dark kiva

2.meteor fusion is one of the most asinine rider forms yet, just by equipping the meteor switch lets gentaro master Jeet kune do moves? come on!, that's just stupid :mad:

if it were a bruce lee gaia memory or gen and ryuu fused together a la W then it makes much more sense, meteor's ability is just turning into energy balls and the meteor galaxy, the fancy MA moves were all ryuusei, not the rider suit.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I think I join in all this "Otoya-Grey and Nago-Red" IXA.
Otoya is just awesome. And If they ever put Dark Kiva in, then It should be Otoya.

Also, IXA Rising can use dual-pistols, so It isn't just another Burst Form.

HOW DOES BLAZE GUESS THESE THINGS?!

Not to sound like a jerk but it was somewhat obvious this would happen.

Chalice added > Blade confirmed for original actor > Tsubaki hints that the Blade riders will be voiced by the originals > Chalice and Garren confirmed for original actors > Kabuto and Double confirmed for having more than 1 new Rider added to the game > No way they would leave out Leangle if each show can get more than 1 new character and they could easily get him back.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Oh I know, I just found it odd he guessed it before it was officially announced. But your right, this was clearly just a matter of time thing.

Still hoping for Sky Rider and Stronger.

Lurker
And his finisher is Blizzard Venom. I don't get it, is Climax Heroes some sort of 3d version of All Kamen Rider Generations 2?
Plus it's incredibly anticlimactic in my opinion.
Well, here's hope that screenshot is just incredibly finisher like Rider Art.

As far as showa goes, if we getting new ones, we have to get X and Stronger and possibly playable Ultraman. To complete Legendary 7.