Lurker
Even Bandai knows that Climax Heroes is getting stale and repetitive.

I'll be damned if they don't do any major changes in Super Climax Heroes.

And yes, I would love to see this on an HD console like the PS3.

here's betting that it'll still be a wii-PSP release, at best they'll probably ditch wii and make it a 3DS-PSP instead, portable gaming is still all the rage in Japan and the owners of PSP still outnumber Vita by a lot

and yeah, i'm really hoping that by "super" it means that the gameplay would be revamped so much that it's no longer uses the old one, i don't care if they only add wizard and 2~3 new roster as long as the gameplay gets much better, just make it as good as FATE/UC, no need to be as awesome as TvC...but i don't think bandai allows eighting to make the game to actually be a true awesome game.

Last edited:
at best they'll probably ditch wii and make it a 3DS-PSP instead, portable gaming is still all the rage in Japan and the owners of PSP still outnumber Vita by a lot

The wii version has sold better than the psp version both times. I don't see the platforms changing as very likely either.

DAIMON PAWNCH
also, if the game's graphics is compatible, I expect someone to do Super Smash Bros Brawl 100 man melee with a Meteor hack set to the song shooting star

also, if the game's graphics is compatible, I expect someone to do Super Smash Bros Brawl 100 man melee with a Meteor hack set to the song shooting star

Right now you can import any model into Brawl

im a bit inactive in brawl hacking but i was able to import a couple of Rider models from the Fourze game

a661z.jpg

oho5k.jpg

so Meteor will be imported