You Need A Mint
Eternal at the end of the trailer just completely sold the game for me. Now all I need is Super TaToBa, and possibly Meteor Fusion States =D

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I wouldn't get too sold on Movie things. I think the only reason Skull and Eternal is because they are in continuity with the W tv show and actually make small appearances. We MAY get rocket states because that appeared in the show.

I wouldn't get too sold on Movie things. I think the only reason Skull and Eternal is because they are in continuity with the W tv show and actually make small appearances. We MAY get rocket states because that appeared in the show.

And also since they were in Rider Generations 2 makes it more likely for them to be in.

As for Blade Jack, as everyone already mentioned, he is the main Rider mid-season power up. He gets priority and the wings may come in handy in the air battle thingy.

Lurker
Then what point in adding Blade Jack? Isn't It just normal Blade with wings?
blade jack was quite disappointing because its basically CH1 Blade, while the normal blade is now downgraded to oblivion(most of the old strings are blade jack only, while blade got shorter and weaker combo strings, they moved lightning sonic to BJ, etc)

if they do a playable accel booster that is what will probably also happen

also, if you see his attack on RG2 it looks exactly like faiz blaster's useless flying slash special from previous CH games, and right now, faiz blaster's flying attack are made as rider arts, all they need to do is clone the movement and change it into AB's model during it and they're done, cheap, easy, and not overly out of context

And also since they were in Rider Generations 2 makes it more likely for them to be in.

not exactly true, all of the showas were in since RG1, that didn't brought up to CHF, and probably not this game either, so being in RG doesn't always mean in will also be in CH

S-1 switch probably won't make it either since they only said 40 switches

and the super secret rider might be either meteor fusion states or the rocket drill states or Kengo wearing the fourze driver, seeing the trend of secret riders from CHOOO, it's always the rider BEFORE the newest rider that gets a super secret entry, since now its wizard's time, it's going to be a fourze entry

Lurker
It'll most likely be Rocket Drill States, if it is any of those. Meteor Fusion States would work far better as a red gauge, so I doubt it'd be used as a secret Rider, and Kengo wearing the Fourze Driver would be just ridiculous since he'd look exactly the same as Gentaro!Fourze.

I'll be sad to see OOO Purple Eyes go. I really liked his playstyle. They totally should use it as a grey gauge for OOO, rather than just dropping it. **** Dark Decade and WCAX, OOO PE was actually FUN.

I can't think of many more things that would fit from Fourze honestly. Maybe Sagittarius Zodiarts? I mean, he would make a pretty good red gauge (normal -> Supernova), but even as a Supernova-only grey gauge he'd fit right into the game, considering how Rider-ish he is. Unlikely, but one can have hope, right?

Lurker
scratch what i said before, this is "Super Climax", i will go back to my opinion way before that post, the super secret playable will be Momotaros:)

shinkenchange!starninger!
It'll most likely be Rocket Drill States, if it is any of those. Meteor Fusion States would work far better as a red gauge, so I doubt it'd be used as a secret Rider, and Kengo wearing the Fourze Driver would be just ridiculous since he'd look exactly the same as Gentaro!Fourze.

I'll be sad to see OOO Purple Eyes go. I really liked his playstyle. They totally should use it as a grey gauge for OOO, rather than just dropping it. **** Dark Decade and WCAX, OOO PE was actually FUN.

I can't think of many more things that would fit from Fourze honestly. Maybe Sagittarius Zodiarts? I mean, he would make a pretty good red gauge (normal -> Supernova), but even as a Supernova-only grey gauge he'd fit right into the game, considering how Rider-ish he is. Unlikely, but one can have hope, right?

dont forget that kamen rider ooo burakawani form was in the game too, we'll probably get meteor fusion and more likely either rocket states, or rocketdrill states but that was never in the show. it will probably be rocket states that was used towards the end of fourze same way as the purple eyes and cyclone/accel extreme were used or rumored at the end of their shows.

DAIMON PAWNCH

Why not this time, we get all four

Dark Decade
WCAX
OOO PE
Fourze whatcha ma callit

this way, we can do a total "secret rider" tag team match

though, one match I wanna do is tag team Decade Complete/Cyclone Joker Xtremem vs OOO Putotyrano/Fourze Cosmic

I hope for tag team, we can freely target different characters... I want to use Faiz Accel and Pin-ball both opponents