No Fear, No Pain.
So it will make more sense when I get home and watch the PV?

I think I understand what you mean though. So yeah...they are needed. Still do we know yet if we get to switch rider arts to our own preferences? I assume that is a given. If it is then we could end up with alot more flexability and some really neat options. It also means I need to learn Japanese our find a reliable skill table...

Last edited:
shinkenchange!starninger!
another thing im wondering about, with the changing forms, i wonder if they changed that not a quick switch more like how they do it in the show?

another thing wizard summoned his weapon and not out of thin air i wonder if that's going to a new thing with all the riders?

My reaction when i saw Eternal in the game. XD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs"]M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload - YouTube[/ame]

No new Showa Riders? Just the ones from Fourze? Bullshit! :mad:

1) Still too early to say that.
2) Only Meteor is new from Fourze. Gills, Chalice, Sasword, Todoroki, Saga, Delta and Wizard aren't.

Now that I've watched it a thousand times I am glad that they did the freerun thing right, I was very worried that I might turn to be a mess. And I love the new finishers without alternate dimension, I don't mind still having them for summons though.

shinkenchange!starninger!
1) Still too early to say that.
2) Only Meteor is new from Fourze. Gills, Chalice, Sasword, Todoroki, Saga, Delta and Wizard aren't.

Now that I've watched it a thousand times I am glad that they did the freerun thing right, I was very worried that I might turn to be a mess. And I love the new finishers without alternate dimension, I don't mind still having them for summons though.

with the form changing, you think they kept that from the old climax heroes or do you think they changed that like in the show since it's a new engine?

since eternal is in the game, why didnt they put in the double gold extreme finisher? wouldnt that make more sense?

with the form changing, you think they kept that from the old climax heroes or do you think they changed that like in the show since it's a new engine?

since eternal is in the game, why didnt they put in the double gold extreme finisher? wouldnt that make more sense?

The gauge is intact so, control-wise it's probably be the same thing as OOO and Fourze. The animation, I don't see a problem with the previous version, it's quick and get's the job done. I prefer that way than troublesome show-accurate transformations. So I think both were kept.

One thing that intrigues me is that in the PV we see 2 different versions of Wizard putting the left hand in the Driver. Maybe he gets 2 different finishers? Is it part of the same finisher? We will have to wait and see.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Amazing Trailer.
Hope someone will post actual TGS Gameplay, like in last year.

Lurker
so_awesome_rainbow_dash_by_misterbrony-d4da6jj.png

Man the best thing about trailer is that battles actually now look fluid and fast paced. Previous games where kinda awkward and stilted. Also bigger arenas are an improvement. Also f**k yeah no more separate dimension. I hated that stuff. There was no reason for it.