shinkenchange!starninger!
i hope they change it to a heroes game like all rider generation 2 rather than rider vs rider, i want a the full story about fourze fighting zodiarts and unlocking switches, plus a mini story on wizard and unlocking his forms fighting his era phantom monsters.

Lurker
Sounds like the name is a bigger reference to Den-O.:D

this, the first game was obviously referring to Den-O, this one cemented it further, cho-climax form anyone?

and the game itself is den-O like, following the fact that not everyone likes them but they still keep making the "sequels" anyways up to this day.

DAIMON PAWNCH
Hopefully such a name means something big, like finally including All Riders.

that's a dream...

especially if this will be something new to the game series itself (like Budokai Tenkaichi is to Budokai) then we will be getting a reset to characters... it's what happen in these kind of games

No Fear, No Pain.
I actually like the games; simple time killers that give enough freedom for me to have fun with. Though I do wish they would include Kaijin chaaracters and those missing Kiva forms. Either way I might skip it this year...then again I may not. Here's to hoping for Chalice and Gills.

Lurker
I actually like the games; simple time killers that give enough freedom for me to have fun with. Though I do wish they would include Kaijin chaaracters and those missing Kiva forms. Either way I might skip it this year...then again I may not. Here's to hoping for Chalice and Gills.

Everyone remembers Kiva forms. But am I only one who still remembers Agito forms?

No Fear, No Pain.
Do we really need them since we have Trinity? I mean all the arms monster's get is two cameos in Emperor Form. Agito trinity does it all perfectly. But hey, I understand where you are coming from.

Lurker
Do we really need them since we have Trinity? I mean all the arms monster's get is two cameos in Emperor Form. Agito trinity does it all perfectly. But hey, I understand where you are coming from.

Kiva's Emperor doesn't really use them the same way other forms do. With Basha and Douga it's not as noticable, but with Garuru it's pretty different.

Also with Agito Trinity, Using both weapons at once is kinda awkard and takes away from each weapon, wich are actually pretty different. But I don't feel like I use sword. It feel more like I use two sticks.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Even Bandai knows that Climax Heroes is getting stale and repetitive.

I'll be damned if they don't do any major changes in Super Climax Heroes.

And yes, I would love to see this on an HD console like the PS3.