Just Passing Through Wind
just add some custom bgm again today :laugh:
i guess some riders already get the custom bgm :thumbs:

still editing for shauta , sagozo & searching suitable song for shadowmoon :buttrock:

Lurker
Okay, new topic.
All combos or attacks that put enemy in an extended staggering animation or on their knees allowing for unblockable finisher.
I know that air attack allows to link finisher for almost every single character, but let's talk actual attacks, that you can land without jumping like insane rabbit.

Ones I can remember:
Wizard - Bind ring
Fourze (Elec States) - neutral special attack puts enemy on the knees.
Meteor - Unknown input, but one of the combos puts enemy on the knees.
Birth (Date) - neutral heavy combo puts enemy on the knees.
OOO (TaJaDor) - netural heavy combo puts enemy in the extended hurt animation if stopped before the fourth attack.
OOO (Burakawani) snake summon (neutral special) [by MaX Kazuki]
OOO (Putotyra) ice attack (forward special) [by MaX Kazuki]
W (FangJoker) - His neutral special launches enemy in the air. If properly times, the finisher can be landed on him while he is falling.
Accel (Trial) - neutral light into heavy puts enemy on the knees if stopped before final attack of the combo. Also somewhere in his neutral light combo seems to be a point with extended hurt animation.
Kiva (Emperor) - Forward+Light combo puts enemy on the knees
Kabuto (Hyper) forward heavy attack can put enemy to kneeing position [by MaX Kazuki]
Punch Hopper - Forward Light to Heavy puts enemy on the knees [by MaX Kazuki]
Kick Hopper - His neutral special puts enemy on the knees.
Hibiki (Armed) - His neutral Light into Heavy puts enemy on the knees
Blade (King Form) - His Light combo puts enemy in the knees
Garren - His air special puts enemy on the knees
Faiz - Borderline impossible to pull of but if you really really far away from your enemy using sword special, there's chance he will run up but not attack, allowing to land a free finisher on floating enemy, kinda like it was possible in the very first Climax Heroes game.
Femme - her Neutral Heavy puts enemy on the knees.
Kuuga (mighty form) - Second attack in his down heavy combo can be delayed and if landed with proper timing, puts enemy on the knees.
RX (roborider) - down heavy puts enemy on the knees
Black - His down light to heavy puts enemy on the knees.
Shadowmoon - his electric attack puts enemy on the knees.
Amazon - His down light puts enemy on the knees.

That's about all I know. Is there more?
Basically I mean attacks that if landed can be followed into finisher without enemy being able to do anything about it.

Reposting in case people will miss it, since the page has changed now.

Last edited:
Lurker
Every character can combo into their finisher in CHF...

Oh. Is there a list for those? Cause as you can see, I know very little of them.

UPD: Lies. Just went to the training and through entire movesets of Ichigo, Nigo and V3. Neither of them has an attack that puts enemy on the knees or in an extended hurt animation. Jump attacks do not count as I specifically pointed out in my previous post.

Last edited:
JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Every character can combo into their finisher in CHF...

My bro are pretty good in countering this, every time I'm using attacks that can lead to finisher, he always escape by using Rider Counter, and he's keeping a good check of his Rider gauge to make sure he's able to do that.

and this one for W FangJoker:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5Dg98bx9Y&feature=g-upl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5Dg98bx9Y&feature=g-upl[/ame]

Lurker
My bro are pretty good in countering this, every time I'm using attacks that can lead to finisher, he always escape by using Rider Counter, and he's keeping a good check of his Rider gauge to make sure he's able to do that.

and this one for W FangJoker:

If you can counter or block them, they do not count. Only the likes of "fall on your knees" where opponent is helpless if hit by that attack. I list only those.

And thank you for reminding me of that one. It was the very first one I discovered, way back during Climax Heroes OOO, yet I forgot about it now.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Here's few:
Kabuto Hyper forward heavy attack can put enemy to kneeing position
KickHopper neutral special
Birth Crane Arm - some people said that it can lead finisher, but I don't test it yet.
OOO Burakawani snake summon (neutral special)
OOO Putotyra ice attack (forward special)

EDIT: oh you already mention KickHopper one. For PunchHopper, press Forward + light combo button once and heavy combo button once to make opponent to kneeing position. It's some kind of hidden combo :D

Lurker
Here's few:
Kabuto Hyper forward heavy attack can put enemy to kneeing position
KickHopper neutral special
Birth Crane Arm - some people said that it can lead finisher, but I don't test it yet.
OOO Burakawani snake summon (neutral special)
OOO Putotyra ice attack (forward special)

EDIT: oh you already mention KickHopper one. For PunchHopper, press Forward + light combo button once and heavy combo button once to make opponent to kneeing position. It's some kind of hidden combo :D

I acutally mentioned punch hopper as well.. Anyway, I will not put this on list unless 100% sure but:

Agito (Ground form) - Forward Heavy if stopped before last attack seems to put enemy into an extended hurt animation.
Agito (Trinity form) - Down light, same