Summer Games Done Quick 2023 Starts This Sunday

My Name is Luca, I live on the second floor
The lineup of games and speedruns sounds incredibly intriguing. Can't wait to support the charity and witness some impressive gaming skills! I'm excited to watch the marathon and see the amazing skills of the speedrunners.

Summer Games Done Quick 2023 is just around the corner, and I'm already counting down he days. It's impressive how Games Done Quick brings together talented speedrunners for such a fantastic charitable event.This is fantastic news! Summer Games Done Quick 2023 is almost here, and I'm excited to see what incredible speedruns and challenges await us this time. Let's support this great cause and enjoy some impressive gaming skills.

Summer Games Done Quick 2023 sounds like it's going to be a blast! I'm particularly excited about the Super Mario Maker 2 relay race. Watching teams compete in such a creative game is always entertaining.

Mystic Marauder
I just read about Summer Games Done Quick 2023, and the lineup of games is impressive. The glitchless Elden Ring run and the Elder Scrolls Anthology marathon on PC caught my attention. Can't wait to tune in! Summer Games Done Quick 2023 is going to be epic! I'm really curious about how they will tackle Ring Fit Adventure during the marathon. It's definitely going to be an interesting challenge.