New season, new shows, new ways to keep you hunched over a computer screen instead of having a social life :thumbs:

http://anichart.net/summer
http://haruhichan.com/static/images/charts/general/Summer2014.jpg

So far on my own personal list:
Space Dandy season 2
Aldnoah.Zero (because I've heard that the series concept comes from Gen Urubuchi, although most of the actual writing is by someone else as Gen has been busy with a certain Sunday morning superhero show)
Psycho-Pass New Edit Version (another Urubuchi show, this time one from 2012 that's been re-edited into 11 hour-long episodes so that new fans can get caught up before the actual second season starts in October)

While I was never into Sailor Moon as a kid, I might check out an episode or two of Sailor Moon Crystal just to see what all the fuss has been about for all these years.

Last edited:
Ao Haru Ride is on my anime watch list for the summer, since Shinkawa Yua will be in the upcoming live action movie as one of the eight main characters. I'm also reading the manga at the moment.

D

Dr Kain

Sailor Moon is it for me. Well, maybe Persona 4 even though I have yet to play the game.

Wait, I thought we already had an anime adaptation?

I gave Space Dandy 13 episodes to impress me and it failed, so I don't give a crap about that show anymore.

The new Tendou Souji
For me:
- Jinsei
- Aldnoah Zero
- Sailor Moon Crystal
- Dandy s2
- Rail Wars

Wait, I thought we already had an anime adaptation?

We did; this is just based off that Vita "Golden" version with ~a new character~.

Hm? I thought the Kantai Collection anime is going to be this summer, I guess I'm wrong since I didn't see it on the site.

PARTY HARD
I am extremely excited for Black Butler's "Book of Circus" arc. One of my favorite ones in the manga that I wish was never skipped in the anime series.

Sengoku Basara seems interesting, but I never finished the first two seasons. Especially with the weird **** of Tokugawa dying in the first season, then coming back the second season...and now look at him. I don't know.

Sengoku Basara really is just an excuse to see historical characters with superpowers going at it. None of the story makes sense and I'm still going to watch it.

PARTY HARD
Sengoku Basara really is just an excuse to see historical characters with superpowers going at it. None of the story makes sense and I'm still going to watch it.

That's why I loved it so much. Rocket-powered robot bodyguard, for one thing.

It's just weird to make a history-based series with...so many different endings because a wide variety of cast. It's like playing a fighting game, and there's literally different endings for each character you beat the game as, and that ending contradicts another character's ending.