So I started to watch this. It's now in my weekly queue.

Do.

Do I have to turn in my man card now.

LOL as a person who was a fan of Sailor Moon and watched the Powerpuff Girls when I was young and still identifies as male, I say screw anyone who tells you that. MAHOU SHOUJO IS AWESOME AND PRETTY CURE IS AWESOME!

*Also, HI Razorsaw!*

Mad Skillz
You won't have to hand in your man card until you start watching the new My Little Pony and are able to have a favorite pony.

Watched episode 2 and a thing i notice is that it seems Toei is recycling BGM from HeartCatch (and i think i've heard one from Fresh as well). It was kinda dissapointed, although working with scenes.

Also, did you see that Erika clone? lol

Hi!

And okay. Um, good to know then. XD

*I'm acmeeoy from lj in case you're wondering who this weirdo is*

LOL what I meant by that rambly mess was that identifying as a man doesn't mean turning up your nose against what society considers girly. *In fact, I believe that part of male identity needs to be deleted asap*

*And that is your social equality ramblings for the day*

This avatar does not make me girly!
You won't have to hand in your man card until you start watching the new My Little Pony and are able to have a favorite pony.

... :170:

*lays man card down on the table and walks off dejectedly*

Nice post!!
Matt watches all this girly crap with me and says that's why he doesn't have to turn in his man card.

(I know Matt's my excuse for my I can like Kamen Rider without turning in my woman card.)

Actually it is a lot easier just to give up the man card, that way when you are found watching the Gilmore Girls you don't even have to bother coming up with an excuse.