PARTY HARD
In Suite Precure, Hibiki's dad was voiced by....

[HIDE]
1298267432565.jpg

WEATHER![/HIDE]

Seriously??? What's his pen name anyway?

Weather's actor was an anime VA before becoming a toku actor. Tomoyuki Dan voiced Chronicle from V Gundam and Kisame in Naruto. As far as I know, his only significant role in a live action production was as Isaka/Weather Dopant in Kamen Rider Double.

BTW, Well, just imagine if Dan Houjou will transform into a Dopant while her daughter tries to stop her by using...

*Hibiki holding a USB and a mysterious driver...*

MELODY!

*cues KR Joker theme BGM*

lol I still remember the first time Isaka sensei introduced himself to Shoutaro.... he was playing the piano at some restraunt :laugh:

And that's where THIS comes in!

16826974.png

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I see the cure module comes with two fairy tones how does one get the other tones?

Am I the only that thinks Hibki's dad is an ass? Not only did he break his promise of taking her to the amusement park, but then forced her into playing a recital she didn't prepare for followed by giving her some cryptic bullshit about why her playing sucked... I kinda want him to end up getting smacked around by the Negatones.

Also if you want more Fairy Tones you have to wait for more role-playing toys.

Nice post!!
Am I the only that thinks Hibki's dad is an ass?

No, the dude is clearly a sub-optimal if well-meaning parent. That's a nice problem for Hibiki to have as a character, honestly. Most of the Pretty Cure stuff I've seen gave the kids harmlessly quirky or more idealized parents.

I still think he is a bit of an ass, he's not mean spirited though. He is probably a product of the world they live in, which seems to place music as the cornerstone of society. Plus I love how cool everyone is with all this weird stuff just happening around them, especially with the crying until people pass out phenomenon.

I still think he is a bit of an ass, he's not mean spirited though. He is probably a product of the world they live in, which seems to place music as the cornerstone of society. Plus I love how cool everyone is with all this weird stuff just happening around them, especially with the crying until people pass out phenomenon.

Hmmm he's not "that" big of an ass...... just slightly, I think its one of those musician arrogance thingys rather than anything else (since I know this girl in my school who's like that, and she's in the music program too), but I do hate too when ppl tell you "figure things out" on your own or "you have to earn it" type of things. Its realy BS imo, since there's no way you can improve without ppl teling you where you messed up on. Only those 1 in a few billion (like anime characters) can find out what they mean by that =_+