Suicide Squad ISEKAI Coming In 2024

<p>Warner Bros Japan released a full trailer for their upcoming anime movie Suicide Squad ISEKAI today. It’s just the latest in an unexpected avalanche of Suicide Squad related material from DC — we’ve had movies, we’ve had shows, we’ve had new comics and there will at some point be a video game. This reporter never thought he’d have to write the words “Amanda Waller” so many times.</p>

It is so weird seeing Harley and Joker a couple again because they are not a couple anymore in canon and other elseworlds.

This is truly breathtaking. I can't wait to see it because the animation is fantastic, Harley Quinn looks hotter than ever, and Clayface looks even hotter in this version. However, I hope the world they visit is an anime adaptation of Skartaris; otherwise, it seems too random. Nonetheless, I am pleased that DC produces anime. Since watching the Batman Ninja anime, I've been wondering why DC didn't go all out with anime. They already have a strong reputation for animation, so using anime to enter the world's largest animation market makes sense.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
I love that we live in an era where Suicide Squad is actually getting an isekai anime adaptation. Watching this seems surreal. It feels to be a lot of fun. I hope to see more anime featuring DC characters in the future. It's even better because it was animated by Wit Studios! For example, I'd love to see a Flash show animated by Bones and a Green Lantern show animated by Trigger! DC is well-prepared for the coming year.

Japanese animation based on American comic books with an Isekai twist? That's the kind of collaboration and craziness you have to see! Remind everyone that Re:Zero author Tappei Nagatsuki will be contributing to this. You can already tell this is going to be good. Captain Boomerang's presence would be welcome. Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and Boomerang used to be the squad's mainstays. I feel like he's being sabotaged now, just like he was in the James Gun film that came after, and just like he was a joke in the first Suicide Squad film. Still, he looked good in SSKTJL, and this looks amazing, so I'm excited.

While the idea of Suicide Squad in an ISEKAI setting is a little far-fetched, the trailer piques my interest. They appear to be trying something new, which could be a good sign. Let's hope the narrative depth is as impressive as the visual spectacle. I'm cautiously optimistic and eager to see if this anime can break the mold that its live-action counterparts have established.

The Fantasy is not final
The recent surge in Suicide Squad content is undoubtedly a strategic move by DC and Warner Bros. The question remains: will it pay off? Perhaps this anime is an attempt to tap into the ever-growing anime market. The collaboration with Wit Studios is a smart choice, but success will hinge on whether the story can resonate with both existing fans and new audiences.

Tower Climber
Suicide Squad ISEKAI, huh? Well, it's on the radar now. I'm not the biggest Squad follower, but an anime twist could make it worth a lazy weekend binge. Let's see if this unexpected turn brings something fresh to the table. If not, well, at least it adds another title to the ever-expanding list of Suicide Squad projects.

As a long-time fan of DC animated series, the Suicide Squad ISEKAI concept appears to be a throwback to the golden age of animation. If the writing can live up to the caliber of DC's animated past, we could be in for a treat, as the trailer exudes a classic animated feel. Let's hope things get back to normal soon!Since I'm pretty sure some DC characters will be changed for the isekai world, I'm glad this trailer featured Suicide Squad members so we can see what direction they're taking with the team. At the very least, we now know more about the supporting and antagonistic characters.