Subarunyon's SIC Sale. Kiva Emperor + Ryuga Survive and many more!

Need money for some school and selling my SIC collection, most of them are just sitting in box anyway :) All the accessories are complete. The toys were opened and on display for a while, but still in good to excellent condition unless otherwise indicated. I only have box for Kiva Emperor, the rest are loose. Photos that I post (and not from google search / toy website) are from the actual figures.

I can include a black Bandai action base 2 if you buy more than $80; it’s designed for gundams so it will only fit some SIC, so ask me if the ones you’re buying are compatible.

Shipping is extra, and you just pay whatever it costs me to do so, usually around $15. I usually only ship to Canada and US. I will only ship international if we use tracked method, which from Canada = really expensive :( I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Note:
Superglue trick: a method to tighten joints by superglueing it and moving it around before the whole thing is perfectly stuck

SIC Limited Kiva Emperor $150
One of my favorite SIC designs; looks simply amazing. The cape implementation is superb. Really hard to let this one go but needs are needs :) He’s in great condition with all the fuestles complete. The zanvat sword may look silly in the show but in this figure it’s amazing with its transparent material. Works great with the Bandai action base to make some really dynamic poses.

If you buy this I will throw in an extra figure that’s not Ryuga Survive + Dragblacker
4356804167c71135e9b4b.jpg

By subarunyon at 2012-04-15
43568033079af83e2818b.jpg

SIC Ryuga Survive and Dragblacker $150
This is the only one and only SIC-only form that Bandai released. One of my favourite designs as well and looks much sharper than Ryuki Survive, imho. I will throw in Plain Ryuga that I’m selling here if you buy this, or another figure of your choosing. If you have Ryuki survive, diorama poses fighting with Ryuki Survive looks great. Dragblacker with Plain Ryuga also looks amazing.

4342052199d5e0abde4db.jpg

SIC Alternative Zero $25
Great condition with no issues. One of the best SIC sculpts that there is imo. Nuff said:) Comes with bonus vent cards I printed.
Google Images

SIC Ryuga $20
Great condition. One caveat is that a little silver paint application on the head crest is missing as you can see in the picture above (right side of his head). Never bothered me too much though. This figure is FREE WITH Ryuga survive purchase! Comes with bonus vent cards that I printed.

SIC Zolda $25
The joints are super loose, but otherwise in good condition. I never bothered with the superglue trick on him as I just balance him on the huge shoot vent cannon
Google Images

SIC Tiger $15
His elbow joints are completely broken from a freak accident :( Same batch as zolda and the joints are loose, need the superglue trick. I never bothered with superglue on him either as I just leaned him on the wall. If you want to have him standing in static with his huge claws, this will be a cheap way to do so!
Google Images

SIC Agito Burning form + Shining Form $25
ONE BODY ONLY with two alternate armor parts. I messed up when cleaning this one and have the chest of burning form a little scraped :( Otherwise in great condition. Shining form is perfect. Love his weapon!
https://www.google.ca/search?client...Q&biw=1276&bih=594&sei=lauKT76nEYei8QTAwODNCQ

SIC G3 + G3X $30
ONE BODY ONLY with two alternate armor parts. The G3 parts has its own ankle joints and these joints are relatively loose. I liked G3X more so I never bothered superglueing them. The left antennae on G3x is broken, but easily superglued and becomes unnoticeable. I’ve done this myself although it came apart during storage. Looks and works great otherwise.
https://www.google.ca/search?um=1&h....7746l7746l0l7985l1l1l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0.frgbld.

SIC Another Agito $25
Comes with an alternative face. Another Agito is the the organic design from Agito that everyone just loves.
https://www.google.ca/search?client...Q&biw=1276&bih=594&sei=fquKT_O4Bomm8gSn1enWCQ

Last edited:
Hi! i would like to buy Kiva Emperor! Im from brazil and i wanted to know if you still wanne sell it and if can ship it to me.

thanks!