Street Fighter characters who are least likely to be playable Street Fighter 6

Administrator
Staff member
Street Fighter characters come and go, but sometimes they return depending on how popular they are. Unpopularity, though, does not mean a character won’t return. Before Street Fighter V was under development, Capcom made a poll, and Birdie was the least popular on that poll, but that gave Capcom a troll movie to make him return.
Here are the Street Fighter characters who are least likely to return in Street Fighter 6
Shadaloo Dolls not named Cammy
There are 13 Shadaloo dolls, and only 5 of them became playable. The Shadaloo dolls are teenage girls kidnapped and brainwashed to become M.Bison’s bodyguard.  They are named after the Months of the Week.
The ones who became playable are Cammy, Juni, Juli, and Decapre. 

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Street Fighter II is my first exposure to this series. I never seen Street Fighter 1 before and they make me curious. I wish more of them will have a chance to return because they are completely forgotten.

I don't want El Fuerte to Ever Return. He contributes nothing to the lore. His storyline is super stupid and no one plays him because his gameplay sucks. I don't want M.Bison neither, Keep him dead for Good.

I heard Fei-long wont be returning because Bruce Lee's family is now more protective of his likeness.