Street Fighter 6 showcase reveals 1st batch of dlc characters

She took the kids Ryu
Character creation is so fun, I just turned myself into a Street fighter in the demo. I want to have the full version soon.

DJ

I love the demo. The tutorials in this game genuinely teach you, and I enjoyed playing it despite the fact that I dislike fighting games and find them difficult to understand. Furthermore, the controls have been enhanced, making it much easier and less difficult to make a move. Perhaps I'll get it. But I have to keep my options open and wait to see how Tekken 8 does. Despite having 7, it can be complicated and difficult to make a move. Oh, and it's difficult, but I wouldn't mind if I could master it and start attacking.
I'm glad you enjoyed the tutorials and found the control enhancements helpful. It's always a good idea to keep our options open when considering purchasing a new game, and it's understandable that MOST would like to see how Tekken 8 does before making a decision. With practice and dedication, mastering a challenging game can be rewarding and satisfying. I will also consider buying after that

Kyo

Beating up a Pizza Shop owner and a random granny are my highlights from the demo.