Strays , Warning this is not for Kids!

No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>Strays, Do not confuse it to the 1997 Vin Diesel movie or the Video game with sentient cat. Strays looks like a wholesome family friendly movie if you watch it on Mute or a language you don’t understand. Cute talking animals had been a staple of many family friendly films. I mean just look at these fur babies, you just want to give them a cuddle.</p>

Eradicate the past
The Strays trailer has left me feeling a bit uneasy about my anatomy. The concept of a dog seeking revenge on its owner by biting off their penis is a bit extreme for me. Watching this movie has made me question my desire for a pet dog and I may need to rethink my plans.

Strays trailer has only solidified my belief that felines are the superior choice of pet. The thought of a dog seeking revenge on its owner by mutilating their most intimate body part is repulsive and disturbing. I cannot fathom how anyone could find this scenario humorous. It just goes to show that cats are not only beautiful and graceful creatures, but they also have a moral compass that dogs seem to lack. I'll stick to my purring companions and steer clear of any potential crotch-biting canines.

Gucci Enthusiast
There was a time when I go Karen to a teacher of my son because she mistook "Ted" to a children's movie for a film viewing for kindergarten children because the DVD cover looks wholesome. There are also parents who bought DVD of Sausage Party thinking its a children's movie. I have a feeling this movie will suffer the same fate if it gets a home release for dvd and Bluray.

LOL This movie got it all - talking animals, a dysfunctional dog-owner relationship, and revenge in the form of biting off a certain body part. And you know what's even better? Will Ferrell and Jamie Foxx are leading the pack! I mean, talk about a dream team, right?

But seriously folks, I am beyond thrilled for this movie. I mean, just imagine Will Ferrell's character, Reggie, trying to navigate his way back to his owner's house after being left for dead. It's like Home Alone, but with a furry twist. And who wouldn't love to see Jamie Foxx voice a wise-cracking stray dog named Bug?

And let's not forget about Doug, played by Will Forte. Poor guy, he just wanted to get rid of his dog but now he's got a target on that anatomy of his. Karma's a real thing, folks.

So, all in all, Strays is shaping up to be a movie that's equal parts heartwarming, hilarious, and just a little bit raunchy. I cannot wait to see it and I suggest you do the same. Trust me, you won't regret it. Or maybe you will, but hey, that's half the fun!"

Watch Me
I am hoping that Doug will finally get his karma in Strays. It's about time he realizes that he can't just abandon his pet and expect everything to be okay

As a Will Ferrell fan, I cannot wait for Strays. He is one of the most talented comedians out there and I am sure that this movie will be a hit. LOL at the people who mistake this to other medias with the same title.

Lurker
Strays reminds me of Homeward bound, Lady and the Tramp, but with a more adult twist. It's a story about a dog's quest for revenge against its owner. I am excited to see what kind of adventures Reggie will have on his journey.

Sweet and Sour
I am enamored with Will Ferrell and can't contain my excitement for his upcoming film "Strays". His ability to captivate and entertain me is unparalleled. The prospect of him joining forces with a cast of elite actors only amplifies my eagerness. I relish in Will Ferrell's comedic style, whether it's his legendary characters from "Anchorman" or "Talladega Nights" or his more recent performances, I am always thoroughly entertained. I eagerly anticipate the release of "Strays" and the opportunity to bask in Will Ferrell's humor once again. Whether he takes on a comedic role or a more serious one, Will Ferrell never fails to leave a lasting impression. I simply can't wait to be a part of the audience and laugh until my sides hurt.

Grimm
Oh boy! I'm so excited for "Strays"! Just watchin' the trailer had me gigglin' non-stop! Will Ferrell is one funny fella, and I'm sure the whole movie will be a laugh-fest. Can't wait to grab my best pals and see it together!