Stray, In this game you are a cat

Administrator
Staff member
Strays is an adventure game where plays the role of a cat exploring a city where all humans disappeared.

Annapurna Interactive made this game Available for Ps5, Ps4, and Microsoft Windows.
Alexa, Please play Memory!
One of the best games I ever played is Okami, which is a game where you play as a Sun Goddess but she is in a form of a dog. Playing an adventure game as a quadrupedal animal was a unique experience to me. You can have a four-legged adventure again because of this game.
Now we have Stray, A game where we play as a Stray cat looking for its family. Yes, the unnamed protagonist of this game is a stray cat. The game has platform elements where you can use cat abilities to navigate obstacles and solve puzzles. Despite the fantasy themes, this game gives you a realistic...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was very worried that people would hype up this game excessively. No, is the response. The team's effort in this game was genuinely a labor of love. I've played a lot of games, and this one is the finest I've ever played.

I am a dog person and I don't like cats but I'm really interested in playing in this game. I'm eager to observe my cat and see what she does. The fact that he leapt onto a table where two robots were playing cards and then proceeded to ruin everything was also entertaining.

People, support the indie game developers! They are the ones who truly think beyond the box and give their clients a one-of-a-kind experience. I'll need to set aside some time to research this at some point. Literally just now did I finish the game's last level. I couldn't put the game down since the stray cat's tale was so interesting. The drama of the plot might sometimes make you forget that you are playing as a cat, and the game is also very addictive. Sincerity dictates that I would give this a 9 out of 10. A job well done; the graphics, which included numerous regions and towns, were excellent, and the concept was wonderful. I sincerely hope there will be a follow-up!

This game is free with PS+ and has a stunning aesthetic. This exclusive seems like a good way to offer something new from the paint-by-numbers games we've been getting. This was just finished. I adore it to the fullest. There is a strange mixture of appeal and allure as well as a profound grief and melancholy about what's left of...us, and the world building and atmosphere are some of the best I've ever experienced. a genuine piece of art.

I've been anticipating this game since it was originally announced and I love it.
But knowing that it prevents us from freely jumping is a little disappointing.
Can anyone with expertise in the game tell me whether it actually changes how you perceive exploration?

Househusband
The video game Stray does an excellent job of letting you behave like a cat by incorporating a variety of realistic feline mannerisms into creative gameplay mechanisms. However, it does a considerably worse job of convincing you that you are a cat because the game's more traditional approach to gameplay and storytelling frequently breaks your immersion. The game's somber cyberpunk setting and variety of difficulties make up for the squandered opportunity for a more coherent experience, if you can suspend your disbelief and look past it. I heartily endorse this game.

Bob

Bob
I hope Stray is a major success since it looks like so much fun and has such a creative concept. It's fantastic to see independent games succeed. I want sequels!

Resident Bronteroc
Call me a hater, but the game became uninteresting due to the jumping mechanic. Why can't you have to hold down while timing your jump? The cat jumps as soon as you touch the jump button. There is no way to fail.It might have been a little bit better if there had been some interactivity. But no. Otherwise, people would be whining about how difficult it is and how it's like Dark Souls or something ridiculous.

Its ease of use and stress-free gameplay are possibly part of the reason why it is so well-liked. One of the most relaxing games I ever played.