Banned
All the stuff that would've made the documentary feel more drawn out than it already is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S42g9KsrI8w"]Stray Bullet - Deleted Scenes - YouTube[/ame]

Banned
If I don't **** up my job, save up enough money, and manage to get all the stunt people I need...then we'll start shooting the action sequences sometime early next year. Started practicing with one guy, but still 4-5 people short.

This little bit has nothing to do with Gun Caliber, but if everything turns out, you can expect some of the action to look a little like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diyQ7l9E9f4"]Bueno vs. Okabe - YouTube[/ame]

But I'm gonna be uploading some of other stuff, like indie music videos, interviews, comedy skits, etc. in the near future hopefully.

The Great Me
If I don't **** up my job, save up enough money, and manage to get all the stunt people I need...then we'll start shooting the action sequences sometime early next year. Started practicing with one guy, but still 4-5 people short.

This little bit has nothing to do with Gun Caliber, but if everything turns out, you can expect some of the action to look a little like this:

Bueno vs. Okabe - YouTube

But I'm gonna be uploading some of other stuff, like indie music videos, interviews, comedy skits, etc. in the near future hopefully.

Thanks broski. Will be looking forward to this for sure.

Banned
By the looks of it, you seem to be the only one so far. :disappoin

Some folks say its like a cloud.
*Steps from the shadows* Yeah, I'm a fan of Gun Caliber too. I definitely look forward to whatever Gun caliber stuff you put out.

Banned
Well, there's no actual action stuff anytime soon, but I'm gonna be uploading some fun little segments with him at a festival in Akihibara and also checking out a store that sells Pink Ranger Sex Tapes.