Administrator
Staff member
92870-x2LSRK2Cm7MZhjluni1msVJ3wDF.jpg

Title: Stranger Things

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Matt Duffer, Ross Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo, David Harbour, Sadie Sink, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Matthew Modine, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Priah Ferguson, Maya Hawke, Paul Reiser, Brett Gelman, Amybeth McNulty

First aired: 2016-07-15

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.

Administrator
Staff member
Stranger Things Season 4 is out. How does this season hold up against previous seasons?

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
Time is fast as the speed of light. When I started watching this show they are little kids, Now they already date someone and they are legal to vote.

Boss of All Bosses
Nancy and Steve Back together again while Nancy havent broken up with Jonathan. Are they are trying to make her Santa's laugh.

The New Villain Vegna is really scary. He is also the first monster in the show that can talk. I am enjoying the episodes had seen so far. The Pacing this time though is so slow. It can be dragging sometimes.

Kali is never mentioned again. I was waiting for her return since season 3 but they forgot she exists. I remember she almost had a spin off.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
The Hawkins and Eleven content was fantastic. I enjoyed every minute of it. However, I'm disappointed that they've further divided the party. I was bored by the Jonathan/Will/Mike plot, and the Russia plot made Joyce (On of my favorite characters) spin her wheels. This season has left me with a lot of mixed emotions. It's just so uneven that if I had to watch it again, I'd probably skip large sections. However, the good parts are so good that you forget about the bad parts.In Volume 2, I hope they make better use of the episode runtimes.

Hey I just met you!
I just finished watching it, and holy ****. This is far superior to seasons 2 and 3, and we're only halfway through. I'm so geeked out and excited right now. The first half of the season was fantastic.

This show was originally going to be an Anthology, where we will have different characters every Season but the Duffer brothers decided to go to a different direction and make it a full series because fans got emotionally attached to the characters.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
This 1980s song is now number 1 in iTunes charts thanks to this season of Stranger Things.