"Stranger Things" Season 2

One site that delivers the new fall line up says that the second season of this Netflix Original series will premiere on October 27. Another (NME), a site that adds quite a bit more detail, says it will air on Halloween. I guess we can count on it sometime toward the end of October.

It's been described as "bigger, badder, and darker."

Have you been following the fan theories? The creators have said that most of them are wrong, but a few are close.

Are you a fan of "Stranger Things?" What do you think will happen in season 2?

Does Netflix release the whole season in one go or do they release episodes one by one weekly?. I've always wanted to get into the show but I just haven't had the time to be honest because of all my other shows that I still have to catch up on. I just wasn't sure whether to prioritise the show because of the monsters. Do they look decent or does it look stupid? I was told by a friend that one of the monsters was particularly scary looking.

Here is the trailer if anyone still hasn't seen the Season 2 trailer.

Well... I have to admit that the repercussion that this series is having is very interesting and intriguing (which is a good thing). I am seeing myself in the obligation to start watching it. :D

Well... I have to admit that the repercussion that this series is having is very interesting and intriguing (which is a good thing). I am seeing myself in the obligation to start watching it. :D
I as well was very intrigued and interested when it was brought to my attention that the series was getting a second season.

Does Netflix release the whole season in one go or do they release episodes one by one weekly?. I've always wanted to get into the show but I just haven't had the time to be honest because of all my other shows that I still have to catch up on. I just wasn't sure whether to prioritise the show because of the monsters. Do they look decent or does it look stupid? I was told by a friend that one of the monsters was particularly scary looking.

They usually release whole seasons. I'm not 100% sure with this show. It had been out for a while before we decided to start watching it. We couldn't find any movies to watch one weekend, so we decided to watch a couple of episodes each week.

You will have to suspend disbelief, but I'm okay with that when I'm watching something for pure entertainment. I found it a little on the scary side, but not too bad.

Thanks for posting the trailer. I still can't post links.

I as well was very intrigued and interested when it was brought to my attention that the series was getting a second season.

I usually just start watching a series after it has the full season. I hate having to watch something that ends up being interrupted (it's pretty annoying! :mad:).

I am not up to date with any theories, I want to be surprised when it drops. But I am very excited for the show. It's amazing and I cannot recommend it enough. I'm excited to see what they're doing this season, the trailer was simply fantastic. I can't wait until October.

Always wanted to start this show since many of my friends recommended it to me and I'm a fan of sci-fi. Seeing that it has so much positive feedback here I think I should just start watching. I watched the pilot and it looked good!