Life is showtime
COMING SOON! :p I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow bitches, pics shall be included!

Life is showtime
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Then put it in the Reviews section, *****. :p ^_^

Hmmm...last time I checked the Just Reviews Unlimited section IS the reviews section which is where this thread is.... :redface2: *realises you moved the thread* ****! :confused2

Yeah man, still making the Megazords. Latest one is the SPD Delta Megazord in America while we only have the Thundersaurus and Dino Stegazord. Heh! This store I'm getting it from has ALL NS merchandise HALF PRICE! :eek:

Last edited:
Life is showtime
Okay... I can't be fucked to post pictures that are of shitty quality thanks to my shitty web cam....So just a review.

Size:

The smallest is obviously the Hawk Zord. Now this little guy is seriously TINY! Dolphin zord is a great size, including tail. It's a great size for an arm. Lion Zord, being the most parts of the Megazord combo, it has to be the biggest. And I have to say it, this guy is MASSIVE compared to the Hawk Zord.

Detail:

Great detail on this thing! All patterns are painted on, no stickers. YAY! On the Lion and Dolphin zord, you can find a goldern pattern of their logo. However, the Hawk logo isn't gold. It's just blending in red with the rest of the zord. Well that's cheap and crappy Bandai of America for you... :redface2:

Power Sphere:

The detal into the power sphere and the weapon is great. With the Storm Megazord, you received Karakuri Ball #1. The sphere fits nice and snugly into the hinged chest of the Megazord. The panel is released by two small golden clips near the shoulders of this robot. The Serpent Sword is.....flimsy. It flops everywhere. You pull it out of its handle and it's just floppy.... Only disappointment from this megazord....:(

Playability:

This toy is great if you wanna re-inact some battle scenes from two great shows. Yes I think Ninja Storm was great. Anyone care to take me on to object?! *gets Wind Morpher at the ready* :eplus2: This guy is very nice to transform, transforms just like in the show except there's no arm to move the Lion head from the front of its body to the arm of the megazord. :rolleyes: Maybe its just me but I think it would be a great feature. Hey! They had the arms in for the PatStriker/Red Delta Runner!

Final Verdict:

BUY HIM!!! This isn't that big of a tone-down from the sentai version, DX Ninpuu Gattai Senpuujin. Only difference is no die-cast parts which BoA leave out ever year. I also recommend to buy the Thunder and Samurai Star Megazords. I'm gonna buy them cos you can combine these bad-ass babies to the greatest Megazord combo ever! (Next to Zeo's Pyramidus of course.) The Hurricane Megazord! Only thing that gets ditched is the Dolphin's head but hey, it makes a nice big gatling gun on the Hurricane megazord's right shoulder!

With this Megazord you also get a rip cord to activate the spinning on the Lion's mane and also a transport base for the Dolphin zord so you can wheel it about places......

XD

Life is showtime
So do I dude, so do I. But if they were a lot bigger then the Hurrican Megazord would be too huge... They got re-sized at Lightspeed Rescue so the LR megazord would fit inside the Supertrain Megazord but the latest Megazords have no fucking carriers!

I am the law
The Hurricanger Mech/Ninja Storm Zords were plenty big when all combined w/ each other...ESPECIALLY in the back of the Revolver Mommoth. :D

-RF

Life is showtime
Trust me dudes, I would give my soul to get my hands on a DX Ninpuu Gattai Senpuujin! If they threw in all Kamen Rider and Super Senta merchandise ever, not sending me to hell, and giving me Ran as my sex slave. :D