Stephen King's It Is Coming To Theaters September 8

I never watched the TV show or the original book but I can't wait for this film. It's weird that I'm looking forward to this film because I'm not a huge fan of horror films or clowns, to be honest, so this should technically be a huge no for me but I'm definitely going to watch the film when it comes out. Penny looks a lot scarier now as well, the clown just looked childish and almost funny in the original TV show. The trailers have looked amazing so far so hopefully the film will be amazing too although these modern horrors tend to only have a few jump scares here and there.

Nice, I only saw bits and pieces of the first film. This remake sounds like it might just be even scarier, especially now that we have the technology for better graphics and animation. Could be something worth seeing.

I have seen the trailer and I can tell you the direction seems to be good. I guess they may have to work on some of the CGI bits. But overall the whole concept looks good. I expected something like this based on stephen king's novel. It's just that the execution of this concept needs to be proper. But based on what I have seen so far with movie trailer. I guess it's definitely good direction.

I am not a fan of scary movies and even scarier with clowns or dummies. This time he looks scarier and the trailer actually scared me so I guess this movie will turn out to be a good one, there is something about scary movies that make me not want to stay away even if I am terrified.

I'm very much a fan of Stephen King (he is amazing!) and I'm really looking forward to watch this remake. :)

For everything I've seen so far, they seem to have hit on abcolutely everything! :D

Since I personally loved the whole creepy-clowns-across-America incidents, I know I'm going to love this movie (either if the incidents are related to the movie or not). This is one of the few books by Stephen King I haven't read. I'll make sure to make time to read it before the movie's released.

I haven't read any Stephen King novel, but since I love the horror genre in general, I would like to check this film out to see if I would like it.

I do not generally like horror movies but Stephen King is an amazing author. I would love to see him write something in the romance or drama genre. But this film should be a hit like his other books.