Step Inside A Villain’s Mind In Stranger Things VR

Staff member
We warned you Netflix’s Stranger Things Day event wouldn’t produce any significant announcements this year, and we were right. The biggest revelation that came out of it was the reveal of the title for Season 5, Episode 1: “The Crawl.” The Duffers reveal these titles early because they know it doesn’t help you much. When the title for Season 4, Episode 1 (“The Hellfire Club”) was revealed, everybody thought “hey, that’s the name of a league of villains in X-Men! It must be related to that!” It was definitely not. Your theories this time will also be wrong.
Instead, the biggest announcements were about video games. Netflix has their own video game service that no one knows about. If you subscribe to Netflix, you already have access and don’t know it, because they don’t bother to tell you. Yeah, it doesn’t make sense to us either. But it’s a mobile service and you can only play the games through an app. Some are related to Netflix shows and some aren’t. It kinda sucks that...

Continue reading...

This makes me want Stranger Things in Dead by Daylight. I never had the chance to buy Demogorgon. I also want Vecna to be a playable killer.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Is this just an experience or are we going to be able to kill Ellie?

I like the art style, cell shaded tends to age better than photorealistic graphics.The notion that it was made by Tender Claws is intriguing. I'm curious if there will be any live aspects like they did in their prior VR effort, which was an immersive theater experience.

Turbo power! Ha!
I binge-watched Stranger Things over the course of this year and rapidly developed an obsession with it. As long as each round doesn't last longer than 30 minutes, the game looks fantastic visually, and I am really looking forward to playing it. I also hope that it's not just an attempt to make money once they observed that virtual reality was growing in popularity . I sincerely hope the encounter won't be too brief. Like.. Of course, you shouldn't extend the running time needlessly, but if the story you're attempting to tell allows it... Create a story that takes place over a period of time that lasts several hours.

Top 1 Anime Betrayal!
This game's visuals are just atrocious. If it's not supposed to be realistic, why does it seem so far from being so? As a company with billions in the bank, Netflix developed We are Vecna. Why? Anyone interested in playing Vecna step forward? If forced to pick, I'd rather be someone else. Maybe not a Demogorgon. Or, you might use the Mind flayer. However, any of the heroes would suffice. No one wants to be the villain who is defeated, so why play one? It makes absolutely no sense. I would have been interested playing as Elle.