Hey guys, im about to play again this epic game. I think i will play again starting from ff1 to ffXIII. It will be a lot of time but i do really miss final fantasy. Can you give me some tips again about this game. Thx :)

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Well, if you can get yourself down to starting all over again from playing Final Fantasy game from the first version FF1 of the game up to the latest version, it only proves one thing to me, and it's that your addiction to the game is beyond my reach. Anyways, as long as you are sure it's going to be worthwhile for you, then I suggest you have at it and enjoy yourself.

That is the great thing about Final Fantasy, is that you can start anywhere in the series and really enjoy yourself-but these games do have similarities. So you can really just jump in wherever you like and start playing-and most of these games have different stories anyways. You can check out some of the Final Fantasy games below that they think are the best though !

Well, if you can get yourself down to starting all over again from playing Final Fantasy game from the first version FF1 of the game up to the latest version, it only proves one thing to me, and it's that your addiction to the game is beyond my reach. Anyways, as long as you are sure it's going to be worthwhile for you, then I suggest you have at it and enjoy yourself.
I have to admit that the usage of the 'addiction' term on this forum is starting to irritate me. Gamers are not junkies and gaming is not an addiction for most people, period.

Yeah I see nothing wrong with starting it all again, and addiction does connote some pretty rough things so I would not go there. I am just not sure I could find the time to go all the way back, but it would be interesting.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I have to admit that the usage of the 'addiction' term on this forum is starting to irritate me. Gamers are not junkies and gaming is not an addiction for most people, period.

There is a thing called one's diction and I believe that there is nothing anyone can do to change or influence in such way that you just referred to it. If something irritates you, it's best not to read it in the first place. That's an advice I would chip in for you. If one plays without control, what does that make you?

There is a thing called one's diction and I believe that there is nothing anyone can do to change or influence in such way that you just referred to it. If something irritates you, it's best not to read it in the first place. That's an advice I would chip in for you. If one plays without control, what does that make you?
You can get addicted to literally anything.
What makes you so sure that the OP is an addict ? Just because he wants to play through the entire series ? doesn't make sense.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
You can get addicted to literally anything.
What makes you so sure that the OP is an addict ? Just because he wants to play through the entire series ? doesn't make sense.

Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong or better still I'm also right or wrong as well but I definitely believe that the best answer to that question resided on the player who knows truly whether he or she is addicted or not with that particular game.

It's just like listening to your favorite artist over and over again, I don't see anything wrong with that. Go right ahead and enjoy yourself.
I wouldn't call it an addiction, love for the game would be the best term to describe it. If you are going to start all over again is a great idea.

Hey guys, im about to play again this epic game. I think i will play again starting from ff1 to ffXIII. It will be a lot of time but i do really miss final fantasy. Can you give me some tips again about this game. Thx :)
I actually did the same thing. I started off with FF6 and played till FF9 then went back to FF1 and not I'm clawing my way back up. It is very interesting to figure out how previous versions of FF were. I have to warn you though. If you play them with a mindset of FF13-level action, you will be terribly disappointed. You should expect lags and mediocre plots.