I'm probably gonna be getting the whole set (plus maybe an extra Wraith drone too). I've been trying to avoid online shopping when I can though. Haven't seen Wave 2 at the stores I've gotten some of my SG1 yet ( i only want Athosian Teyla and the Wraith queen but I need a Rodney for the gate -I just don't think the figure does David justice- and I don't care which I get at this point), but I haven't tried everywhere. I decided to make an account with DST's store though (already had one for their online newsletter). So I won't have a problem getting any of them. It's just a matter of money and time since I got my other collections. :shakefist

Now if only I could find a place that will sell me the Battle Galactica Cylons coming out in that line's waves 2 and 3 separate and at a decent price - only seen them offered in sets. That's another thread though. :disappoin

I am the law
The new two pack that was announced by BBTS has been updated on the first post. Not sure if I'm gonna get it, but it does look cool.

I want Prior Daniel (can't have too much of Daniel), but if Teal'c is just a slight repaint of the one I already have...I think I will get it but I'll have to figure out what to do about the extra Teal'c.

I am the law
Not really a toy per-say. But still cool :D
My now screen acurate P90!

Take 1 Tokyo Marui TR P90 (removing the Scorpion tac light w/ Weaver rings)...
P905.jpg

Add one Tokyo Marui P90 Red Dot upper...
P906.jpg

And after 10 mins, you get a screen accurate P90 :D (after re-attaching the tac light)...
P907.jpg
P908.jpg
P9010.jpg
P909.jpg

Well, accurate except for the orange barrel tip lol

Now just comes the decision to add another rail and again attach my laser sight.

I am the law
Well looking through the red dot scope, it gives you a red dot to target with (hence the name red dot), but it just doesn't project a laser.