n/s
That's the official title of Star Wars: Episode 7. Would this fix the issues occured in the prequel trilogy and surpass the original trilogy or just as bad as Episode 1 at least?

Digital Artist
The new title has caused a lot of controversy from fans. I'm impartial to it as it reminds me of the title for Episode 1 which was "The Phantom Menace." So I kinda don't have a problem with it. I still can't believe a new Star Wars film is being made. Lol.

The new title has caused a lot of controversy from fans. I'm impartial to it as it reminds me of the title for Episode 1 which was "The Phantom Menace." So I kinda don't have a problem with it. I still can't believe a new Star Wars film is being made. Lol.

I want the teaser to troll everyone. And the person under the hood is revealed to be Jar Jar Binks.:laugh:

"WEESA BACK!!!"

Lurker
Teaser trailer is out...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE[/ame]

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Teaser was extremely funny.
We are getting some real comedy next year, folks.

I swear the Sith are more creative with their lightsabers than the Jedi.

Last edited:
Henshin a Go-Go!!
Everytime I see those new Stormtrooper helmets...
[HIDE]
tumblr_inline_mr4ubvj2bq1qz4rgp.gif
[/HIDE]

...Okay, I know someone's probably going to smack me for not getting this, but why is there a non-Jango clone in a Storm Trooper suit? I was under the impression that the Storm Troopers in the old trilogy are just the Clone Troopers(Who are probably the best thing to come out of the new trilogy IMO, especially in the CGI cartoon. I just like them.) from the new trilogy with a new name and design to go along with the shift from Republic to Empire, is that not the case?

I mean, I've been told that the cross guard saber is an Expanded Universe thing, which also had a completely different explanation/interpretation of the Clone Wars, so maybe there's some retcons going on or am I just missing something?