[Cartoon] Star wars the clone wars final season and what will the series s finale look like

Since i heard that the clone war will air its final season in early 2014 i thought of something which i want for its final season a cameo of a character from the original trilogy series Han solo who at the time of the clone wars would be a toddler.
and also there is something i want for the series finale of the star wars clone wars series and i think it might be a two part episode about luke skywalker (who i hope will get the clone war cgi treatment ) will meet the elderly Ahsoka Tano as she tells him one of the stories of her and her mentor Anakin skywalker during the clone war days,and it think it should be something like this:
The two part episode will take place in "Return of the jedi" where Luke skywalker in his starfighter is going to rescue Han solo and Leia from Jaba the hutt but then he was attacked by a TIE starfighter and is about to crash land in some unknown planet but is fortunately rescued by an elderly Ahsoka Tano and while the ship is about to be repaired Ahsoka tells Luke a story about one of her adventures as a Jedi apprentice with her mentor and Luke’s father Anakin Skywalker who will later become Darth Vader which will be the whole plot of the two part episode and after she finishes her story at the ending of the second part of the series finale Luke with encouragement from ahsoka is going back to his repaired starfighter to rescue han solo and leia but before he leaves Ahsoka tells him that there might be some good and redemption within Anakin which Luke hopes that it will.

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

I thought they canned the Clone Wars without giving it an ending?

Last edited:
Sorry to bust your bubble but most of the storylines have already been revealed. And there won't be any proper final to the series as they were not allowed to progress that far by Disney.

Anyways

Clovis has a couple of eps
The mystery of Sifo dyas has some eps
Admiral Trench and distrust of the jedi, gets a few episodes
And a order 66 arc, which might be the previous

Sorry to bust your bubble but most of the storylines have already been revealed. And there won't be any proper final to the series as they were not allowed to progress that far by Disney.

Anyways

Clovis has a couple of eps
The mystery of Sifo dyas has some eps
Admiral Trench and distrust of the jedi, gets a few episodes
And a order 66 arc, which might be the previous

Okay?But what do you think of finale i thought of about Luke meeting the elderly Ahsoka Tano

The Golden Wizard
So, will they show how the "clone wars" ended now. I'm guessing these episodes will air on Disney's XD channel. Seeing that Disney owns Star Wars now. - Sorry Cartoon Network. :(

kamsasdn13213231 that would be a interesting story arch. But that wouldn't happen because it takes place too far in the future.

So, will they show how the "clone wars" ended now. I'm guessing these episodes will air on Disney's XD channel. Seeing that Disney owns Star Wars now. - Sorry Cartoon Network. :(

kamsasdn13213231 that would be a interesting story arch. But that wouldn't happen because it takes place too far in the future.
Thats true but i thought of considering this as an epilogue to the series so that we can see whatever happened to Ahsoka and what is her fate now that she is no longer a Jedi.

D

Dr Kain

The way I see it, they pretty much made this show bad fanfiction by now giving it a true finale. I still don't get the name of the show. Let's have a show named Clone Wars but have it star Jedi INSTEAD of those who the show is named after.

The way I see it, they pretty much made this show bad fanfiction by now giving it a true finale. I still don't get the name of the show. Let's have a show named Clone Wars but have it star Jedi INSTEAD of those who the show is named after.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but this show was really solid. Better than half (or so, not a fan of New Hope personally) of the movies.

Yeah a Jedi was the star, because he was a genera IN the CLONE WARS. The show was named after the name of the war itself, not the clones in the war.

That would be like saying an American movie about the Vietnam War needs to be about the Vietnamese.

That being said, there were a good chunk of episodes where the Clones were either very important or the full on stars of the episode. It's part of what made the series so cool and interesting, it wasn't JUST about the Jedi. The downside is that it humanized the Clones so much that it made Order 66 even more unbelievable. (So there are clones that will leave their post and start a family on a farm, but apparently there was only ONE batch of clones in the entire Galaxy who felt murdering their war comrades was a bad call?)

Anyways, yes. The series is canned completely, Disney wants to get away from prequel world as much as possible since no matter how good some of the media is from it, the prequels left a bad taste in people's mouths. It's honestly a smart marketing move, although it's lame that the series couldn't at least be given a proper ending first.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but this show was really solid. Better than half (or so, not a fan of New Hope personally) of the movies.

Yeah a Jedi was the star, because he was a genera IN the CLONE WARS. The show was named after the name of the war itself, not the clones in the war.

That would be like saying an American movie about the Vietnam War needs to be about the Vietnamese.

That being said, there were a good chunk of episodes where the Clones were either very important or the full on stars of the episode. It's part of what made the series so cool and interesting, it wasn't JUST about the Jedi. The downside is that it humanized the Clones so much that it made Order 66 even more unbelievable. (So there are clones that will leave their post and start a family on a farm, but apparently there was only ONE batch of clones in the entire Galaxy who felt murdering their war comrades was a bad call?)

Anyways, yes. The series is canned completely, Disney wants to get away from prequel world as much as possible since no matter how good some of the media is from it, the prequels left a bad taste in people's mouths. It's honestly a smart marketing move, although it's lame that the series couldn't at least be given a proper ending first.

Well its true lets hope Disney will allow the clone wars animated crew to give closure to the series on the remaining episodes and do you like my series finale theory?

Last edited: