Stacy’s Mom by Fountains of Wayne becomes a series of songs with continues Narrative

Her dad is the worst offender because three times, LOL her best friend and next two boyfriends for fall him.Her mom will always be the classic though, she started it all. Is Stacy cursed?

The last part of Stacy becoming an empty husk with no emotions and fears commitment makes me sad but I cannot blame her after what she has been through.

Watch Me
Stacy's brother ,Stacy's song and Stacy are the best sequels because they have their own melodies and they are not parodies.

The Psychologist who gives her therapy must be happy from all the money he got from Stacy because she is emotionally damaged multiple times in a row.

Fountains of Wayne is one of my favorite bands and I still remember those Golden days when I used to sing their songs but sad to know of the demise of Adam Schlesinger but they will be remembered for their art.

The Psychologist who gives her therapy must be happy from all the money he got from Stacy because she is emotionally damaged multiple times in a row.
He is just doing his job and giving the required help. I hope there will be no Stacy's Sister Song because Stacy had enough