Squid Game: The Challenge Season 2 Auditions finally open

To be honest, it's nice to see "Squid Game: The Challenge" getting some attention. I understand that die-hard fans of the original series are disappointed, but let's face it: the reality show has attracted a whole new audience. If you check the subreddit, it's buzzing with excitement from these fresh fans, discussing strategies and favorite moments. The haters may be vocal, but they are in the minority. It's fantastic that the "Squid Game" universe is growing and that the Challenge is attracting a larger audience. Isn't it true that the more the merrier?

The finale is awesome, the winner is so deserving. I wont mention who won since I don't want to spoil people.

Casting for Season Two? Time to shine! I'm dusting off my lucky charm, rehearsing my application video, and mentally preparing for the challenges. To my future competitors: I will "Kill" all of you.

I enjoyed the show but I am upset that for a show that promises to have a global cast. Majority are from the Anglosphere (US,Canada,UK,Australia) They gave invincible edits to people from speaks english as second language.

Hey, seriously, can we talk about the blatant favoritism in TV editing? It's like they've got this obsession with giving Americans and Brits all the screen time. I get it, they bring in the views, but come on! What about the rest of us? I want to see contestants from all over the world, not just the ones with the most dramatic backstories. Give everyone a fair shot at their 15 minutes of fame, not just those with the familiar accents. My cousin lasted for 3 episodes and I never get to see her in tv., Her existence got deleted.

I want to see less contestants from US,UK, Australia and Canada, I want more contestants whose first language is not english