Al_Taransky

Administrator
Squid Game: The Challenge is going to have a global audition! Yes Finally a Reality Show that accepts contestants from around the world. Squid Game: The Challenge is going to be a Reality Show that will garner over 456 contestants from around the world.
Youtuber, Mr. Beast Did something similar but with a smaller pot money and only had American Candidates.  Unlike the Real Show, You won’t die  from losing the games, so there is nothing to lose. Netflix will provide $4.56 Million to the winner. You can send your audition at :  SquidGameCasting.com.
The Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. You have to be legal to travel outside your country. You have to upload a 1 minute video explaining what will you do with the $4.56 Million. I already passed my own application, so who knows maybe we might meet as competitors. I don’t know if there is a...

Continue reading...

Tom23

I am going to sign up! I am not afraid of losing. I am Afraid of getting an invisible edit because there are 456 contestants and only people with larger than life personality will have screen time. I want to get screen time so I will gain fans and I can start a career with Cameo.

Sing-a-Poop-lah

Life sucks =(
$4.56 Million dollars can put me on early retirement. I will try to manifest positivity so I will get accepted on the show. Contestants will not die so there is no risk joining. I don't think people will remember me if I lose.

RubyAlice

Glowing
I am not sure if I will watch this but screw it! I will audition for that cash prize! I am tired of being poor! I want to look VIP and dress like Anna Delvey.

Zankantou

悪を断つ剣
WTF Netflix! This is against the message the Squid Game is trying to convey. It is a criticism to capitalism and the game show spin off screams capitalism.

DynaGarry

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
Chrissy Teigen got cancel cultured for hosting a Squid Game party for her rich friends. Now we have Billionaires making a real Squid Game with real people.😂

Dwight in a Box

Squid Game but no one dies? I watched Squid Game because people die! What is the point of watching a neutered family friendly Squid Game.

Papercut

I want to Audition, Are the players going to play the exact games from the show or are they going to be surprised with different games.

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts