Lurker
I kinda wish that this movie turns out to be a solely Drive and Black RX movie with maybe a cameo from the legendary Showa Riders in the vein of Mega Max and maybe the Nin-Ningers.

I really don't want this to be a huge crossover movie with every Rider in it because it's been done to exhaustion and lost the joy of having All Riders in a movie like the Decade movies or Let's Go Kamen Rider. I enjoy returning Riders as much as the next guy, but most of them just end up becoming grunting suits and fighting only in the background (and the horrible replacement VAs... looking at you Fourze in KR Taisen).

R

raden238

I hope this new movie will be Kamen Rider Taisen but without the Taisen part. It was awesome to see all those returning actors have a continuation of their own stories and how their paths cross with one another. They should bring back a another set of actors. Who would be the best? I would like to see Kenzaki's story since you know it is Blade's 10th Anniversary. Also can we give Fujioka a prominent role this time instead of a glorified cameo?

I think Fujioka's return was a one time thing. To me, it felt like Toei wanted him back at least one last time in person as Ichigo before he gets even older. And if they do get him back again, I see him in the 45th anniversary movie in 2016. Is the next spring Taisen movie confirmed to be all Kamen Rider again?? If it is than I do wish they bring in another group of Legend Riders. I would choose Black RX, Blade, Hibiki, Kuuga and Kabuto. I believe the actors for Kuuga and Kabuto are the only ones to never reprise their roles after their series has ended. When will that day come when Kuuga and Kabuto return...

I kinda wish that this movie turns out to be a solely Drive and Black RX movie with maybe a cameo from the legendary Showa Riders in the vein of Mega Max and maybe the Nin-Ningers.

I really don't want this to be a huge crossover movie with every Rider in it because it's been done to exhaustion and lost the joy of having All Riders in a movie like the Decade movies or Let's Go Kamen Rider. I enjoy returning Riders as much as the next guy, but most of them just end up becoming grunting suits and fighting only in the background (and the horrible replacement VAs... looking at you Fourze in KR Taisen).

Agree, but I want just a Kamen Rider Avengers-esque team up featuring only Riders to reprise their roles in person. It was kinda like that with the first one with Gaim, Faiz and Decade together. No "dead" suit Riders.

Heroes are forever
While Fujioka himself did not appear that much, Rider 1 was in a lot of scenes and had a lot of dialogue, which of course was voiced by Fujioka. It doesn't feel like a "glorified cameo" to me. Sure, more screentime would be welcome.

As for more actors returning: Blade immediately comes to my mind too because he's someone that has been returning to Rider a lot, and just like Kurata, he was in Decade. The entire Blade team, even, they're all a strong possibility.
Other contenders are Agito & Ryuki, going by a similar logic to Blade. We saw Kasshu come back for a brief cameo in All Riders, and he has been voicing Agito for a couple of games already. Ryuki has not been seen in live-action since his series but he has returned for voice in videogames too.

But do remember, surprises happen. ZX and Faiz were completely unexpected.

There's apparently a Blade Drama CD being released with all the Blade Riders coming back to reprise their roles...but yeah, seeing Kenzaki back and acting like himself again would definitely be great :thumbs:.

I'd also quite like to see Shinji/Ryuki again :).

I really don't want this to be a huge crossover movie with every Rider in it because it's been done to exhaustion and lost the joy of having All Riders in a movie like the Decade movies or Let's Go Kamen Rider.

I'm all for another All Riders movie, not for the "all Riders" group scenes, but because there's always a chance that even a suit-only Rider gets at least a decent new action sequence, Kamen Rider Taisen especially had quite a few scenes featuring suit only Riders, even if some still ended up shafted (mostly 90s and early Heisei).

It's one of the reasons I disliked Let's Go Kamen Riders, since the past Riders there, aside from 1 and 2, basically got no real scenes, just a glorified roll call.

I would choose Black RX, Blade, Hibiki, Kuuga and Kabuto. I believe the actors for Kuuga and Kabuto are the only ones to never reprise their roles after their series has ended. When will that day come when Kuuga and Kabuto return...

There's no way Kuuga is returning in the foreseeable future. His actor has spoken about disliking Tokusatsu and Kamen Rider, and only enjoyed the production due to the staff, especially the producer, who was kicked out of Toei during Hibiki.

I'd also quite like to see Shinji/Ryuki again :).

I'd like to see Shinji back just because it'd force them to write an explanation regarding his presence in these crossovers...

K

Kamen Rider IXA

As far as I know
Kuuga doesn't exactly hate Kamen Rider or Tokusatsu. He just doesn't care. I guess he can come back if Kuuga's producer is involved. If any character from Kuuga is to show up in these movies, I think it would be Kaoru Ichijou.
Agito has reprised his role at least three times and Gills expressed interest in coming back two years ago or so. Dunno about G3 or G4, but Jun Kaname (G3-X) has recently accidently hit a little girl while driving in his car, so I guess he's out of children-related films for some time. It's not helping, that he apologised via his agency and not in person.
Ryuki and Odin have reprised their roles twice (in games), with Suga (Ryuki) also coming back as Ryuga. Knight, Zolda and Ohja were all interested in coming back. Also, Zolda, Raia, Imperer and Femme all did @Tokusatsuhero twitter, cheering up kids as characters from Ryuki during Japan Earthquake 2011. Ryohei Odai is also voice for Zolda in Ganbaride now and seeing how Kurata first got in Ganbaride and now coming back for a movie, I think it's safe to assure we'll see him sooner or later.
555 main trio all made appearances in Toku recently. Dunno about Psyga, but Kiba/Orga's still hanging around on 555 reunions.
All 7 Blade guys were back at some point. Duh.
Hibiki also did @Tokusatsuhero twitter. Most of other Riders from TV-Series came back in Decade (as did Kirameki, though as AU Agito).
Kabuto is kinda big now. I guess that's why he didn't come back for anything. He did @Tokusatsuhero twitter, though. Gatack and Hoppers has reprised their roles multiple times and Drake isn't exactly stranger to the Toku, too. Caucasus was back for the recent BW game. Dunno about Sasword, Hercus or Ketaros.
Den-O is fond of his role (he did @Tokusatsuhero twitter), but his agency won't let him do it again. I honestly don't get how these agencies work. If you don't want him to be associated with the children show, why let him do it in the first place? Do you believe once he's big, everyone would just forget about his Den-O role? That's just stupid. Everyone else from Den-O is pretty much avaliable.
Kiva, I guess has same issues as Den-O or Kabuto. Everyone else were back at some point (well, except for Arc, but who cares about him?).
Everyone from Decade and onward are pretty much avaliable, except for Philip and (thankfully) Fourze. It's probably their agencies, too.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Everyone from Decade and onward are pretty much avaliable, except for Philip and (thankfully) Fourze. It's probably their agencies, too.

"Thankfully" :rolleyes2:

Ryo Yoshizawa is not quite up there with Fukushi, but he's probably successful enough at the moment that they couldn't get him back (hence why Kengo was the Fourze representative in last year's Movie Wars ... but Kengo wouldn't do for a movie like this as he is not a Rider.) So suits it may well have to be unless they can get Erina Mano again.

It may not be long before Gaku Sano will be too hard to get back either but Kouta's supposed to be some divine fruit god too almighty to return to earth, and there's enough Riders in the show that one of them is likely to be available.

Heroes are forever
I'd like to see Shinji back just because it'd force them to write an explanation regarding his presence in these crossovers...
That's insanely optimistic of you.

What the hell is Narutaki? We still don't know. Why are BLACK and BLACK RX able to appear together so many times? We can only assume based on what we've seen before (in Decade and the RX movie), but nothing guarantees it's the same thing.
Many more unexplained things too.

As far as I know
Kuuga doesn't exactly hate Kamen Rider or Tokusatsu. He just doesn't care. I guess he can come back if Kuuga's producer is involved. If any character from Kuuga is to show up in these movies, I think it would be Kaoru Ichijou.

(hence why Kengo was the Fourze representative in last year's Movie Wars ... but Kengo wouldn't do for a movie like this as he is not a Rider.)
Ichijo would be an absolute thrill.

It's funny, but non-Rider characters would be more exciting to see back than Riders... kinda. Because we've seen so little of that in recent years... and because I want another Tachibana Tobei or Tani Genjiro. Ichijo would have been so perfect for that.

It may not be long before Gaku Sano will be too hard to get back either but Kouta's supposed to be some divine fruit god too almighty to return to earth, and there's enough Riders in the show that one of them is likely to be available.
We'll see what Full Throttle has to say.

Hibiki also did @Tokusatsuhero twitter. Most of other Riders from TV-Series came back in Decade (as did Kirameki, though as AU Agito).
He is in a similar boat as Kuuga. It seems he will only come back if the production team that got kicked out mid-series is involved.

Kabuto is kinda big now. I guess that's why he didn't come back for anything. He did @Tokusatsuhero twitter, though. Gatack and Hoppers has reprised their roles multiple times and Drake isn't exactly stranger to the Toku, too. Caucasus was back for the recent BW game. Dunno about Sasword, Hercus or Ketaros.
The thing with Mizushima (Kabuto) is that he retired from acting... AFAIK. He made ONE comeback for the Kuroshitsuji movie, but it was a special occasion only, he's still supposed to be retired.

Den-O is fond of his role (he did @Tokusatsuhero twitter), but his agency won't let him do it again. I honestly don't get how these agencies work. If you don't want him to be associated with the children show, why let him do it in the first place? Do you believe once he's big, everyone would just forget about his Den-O role? That's just stupid. Everyone else from Den-O is pretty much avaliable.
Was he in the same agency when he was cast for Den-O?

Here are the most likely to return IMO, not counting those that were in this year's movie:
-V3
-Super-1
-J (what the hell happened this year? It was his 20th anniversary, which looks nice next to X-Rider's 40th, ZX's 30th and Faiz's 10th, and he was there for the Kyoryuger vs Go-Busters vs Dino Sentai movie).
-Agito
-Ryuki
-Blade. Might as well include all 4 of them.
-OOO

Last edited:
Is there anything holding Nigo back from reprising his role? Aside from age of course.

And yeah, let's get Shinji back and explain how he can still use his abilities or even remembers being a Kamen Rider for these crossovers. That's more likely to get explained than Narutaki at this point, since Yonemura keeps holding out on that :sweat:.

It would be nice if, going forward, the Spring crossover movies became more about just bringing back and celebrating old Riders with the newer generation instead of forcing them to fight each other :thumbs:.

That's insanely optimistic of you.

What the hell is Narutaki? We still don't know. Why are BLACK and BLACK RX able to appear together so many times? We can only assume based on what we've seen before (in Decade and the RX movie), but nothing guarantees it's the same thing.

That's the point though. They had to give an explanation for Black and Black RX fighting alongside each other in Decade since the actor was actually there, while they don't bother in later movies and just throw them there since it's just suits. If Shinji appears as a character in the story, they'd need an explanation. It doesn't matter if he went back to being a suit only Rider without story importance afterwards, at least we'd have an explanation for these later appearances.

Is there anything holding Nigo back from reprising his role? Aside from age of course.

He pretty much stopped doing on screen appearances due to the fire burns. He doesn't look too bad for his age nowadays, but I guess it left a psychological mark.