Lurker
So far for my Spring 2014 Captain Earth is in and Majin Bone merits a second episode.

Waiting for English subs of Break Blade, and the for the first episode of Black Bullet and No Game No Life.

In Justice, We Trust!
So Ark V was….interesting?

The Action Duel adds a bit more spice to the duels it's a bit more interesting to watch now.

But if you thought card games on motorcycles was ridiculous, just wait till you see Card games on pink hippos.

I will say this though; Yuya doesn't piss me off as much as Yuma did, though I still have no clue how Pendulum summon works.

Still waiting to check out Disk wars The Avengers…surprised no one has subbed it yet.

For now though, I'll probably be sticking to Captain Earth, Majin Bone, and Nobunaga The Fool unless the next episode of WIXOSS really captivates me.

Lurker
I'm beginning to wonder if Disney is preventing groups like Crunchyroll and Funimation from subbing for Disk Wars: The Avengers in English...

D

Dr Kain

I watched the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V and it was pretty lackluster. But then, I guess I shouldn't be surprised given this series has been going downhill since the original ended. This new series is just so childish. Even more childish than ZeXaL. Yu-Gi-Oh! is at its best when it is more mature with childish moments. This new stuff is crap. Worst of all, the episode did nothing to explain to me what this new Pendulum summoning is. Oh, and now the first person to play does not even get to draw a card. LAME!! The designs are dumb, but the worst is that stupid hippo. I thought the cards Judai used in GX were bad, but these are just awful. Overall, I give it a 3/10 and that is really just for the opening song. I may watch the next episode just to see if they actually explain Pendulum, but I don't know. If you are a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan and over the age of 8, do not even waste your time on this crap. If you like Beyblade and are 5, it might be for you.

Guillotine Gorilla
Break Blade sounds interesting, but the amount of pinup shots of the female characters that appear through google image search kinda ward me off from watching.

Also, Daimidaler has the most laughably bad mech design I have ever seen. You know, on top of just looking bad overall.

Lurker
Majin Bone's 2nd episode once again just barely earns another episode, still don't know if I'll stay with it.

Lurker
Daimidaler is described as a comedy on every site I've seen it. But it is way too outlandish for me, the same thing with the new Yu-Gi-Oh series.

Saw the first episode of Black Bullet and I really like the presentation. Still have quite a few questions, but the animation is good, characters are amusing, and a nice balance between grim dark and comedy. So I think I'll be staying with it this season.