ALL ABOARD THE JOJO HYPE TRAIN!! MY BODY IS READY FOR SOME JOJO!! XD

Thinking about getting seeing Boukura wa Minna Kawaisou, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, and some others on the list.

In Justice, We Trust!
Did anyone else watch Majin Bone?

The show is pretty much anime Toku, I really enjoyed the first episode.

In Justice, We Trust!
I did. Love that opening theme and nice to hear KENN voicing a protagonist in an anime after a while.

Oh yeah, the theme song sounds like it came straight out of an Ultraman show.

Speaking of kick ass opening themes T.M Revolution is doing the theme song for the Avengers anime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwSVSng3q6A

Just looking at the 2nd episode preview I can already tell this is gonna be better than Avengers Assemble.

Lurker
Just looking at the 2nd episode preview I can already tell this is gonna be better than Avengers Assemble.

Seeing as I didn't make it pass the 2nd episode of Avengers Assemble, the bar was not set very high.

I do agree that the opening is really good.

Guillotine Gorilla
That Mahou Shoujo Taisen could be the best thing this year or the worst thing this year.

Lurker
I laughed at Hulk manhandling the kid like that. :laugh:

By now is cliche that the little kid gets the strongest partner. Reminds me of TK and Angemon :laugh:

That Mahou Shoujo Taisen could be the best thing this year or the worst thing this year.

Some of my friends call it the new SAO, so a lot of people will end up thinking one or the other.

In Justice, We Trust!
Captain Earth is off to a pretty good start. The first episode was mostly set up, but what they presented was interesting and the animation is just gorgeous.

I get Valvrave the Liberator and GGG vibes from this but I think CE has potential.