General Discussion Sports

I'm a person who likes to excercise a lot when I got the time to do so. I like doing a lot of sports, my favorites are probably Football(Soccer), Tennis or martial arts (Muay Thai, Kempo Arnis etc.). I can't imagine my life without sports, because sometimes I just need to go outside or into the gym and do something with my body. What is your opinion about sports and excercise?

I think sports and exercised in general is very important. It helps when you are playing video games too as you need pretty quick reflexes for some games. I personally like hockey, football and tennis. I did wrestling for a bit but I didn't really enjoy it :p.

I do not play sports myself but I do like to exercise. I think it is very important to stay healthy active and in shape.

I'm a person who likes to excercise a lot when I got the time to do so. I like doing a lot of sports, my favorites are probably Football(Soccer), Tennis or martial arts (Muay Thai, Kempo Arnis etc.). I can't imagine my life without sports, because sometimes I just need to go outside or into the gym and do something with my body. What is your opinion about sports and excercise?
Sports and exercise are very important to maintain good health. I do exercise but I need to do more. I'm on a great plant base diet, so I'm at a good weight. My BMI is fair, but I can do more for sure. I sit down at work all day which is not good.

I'm not always crazy about team sports, but I do enjoy playing soccer and basketball. I exercise a lot, though, and I'm always up for different kinds of exercise. I'm really big on yoga and boxing style workouts right now...it's a lot of fun staying active :).

I used to play a lot of sports but never really did exercise. Nowadays, I can't find the time nor do I have the motivation to play sports or exercise. If I had more free time, I would go to the nearby park and practice basketball with friends. I haven't shot a ball in a few years now, so I'm certain that my skills are extremely rusty. Some days, I will do some minor exercises such as pushups, and situps, but other than that, I don't make much of an attempt to exercise.