General Discussion Sports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jurew2, Nov 29, 2014.

1. jurew2

jurew2 New Member

I'm a person who likes to excercise a lot when I got the time to do so. I like doing a lot of sports, my favorites are probably Football(Soccer), Tennis or martial arts (Muay Thai, Kempo Arnis etc.). I can't imagine my life without sports, because sometimes I just need to go outside or into the gym and do something with my body. What is your opinion about sports and excercise?

2. leahcim132

leahcim132 New Member

I think sports and exercised in general is very important. It helps when you are playing video games too as you need pretty quick reflexes for some games. I personally like hockey, football and tennis. I did wrestling for a bit but I didn't really enjoy it :p.

3. kfontroy

kfontroy New Member

I do not play sports myself but I do like to exercise. I think it is very important to stay healthy active and in shape.

4. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

Sports and exercise are very important to maintain good health. I do exercise but I need to do more. I'm on a great plant base diet, so I'm at a good weight. My BMI is fair, but I can do more for sure. I sit down at work all day which is not good.

5. JessiFox

JessiFox New Member

I'm not always crazy about team sports, but I do enjoy playing soccer and basketball. I exercise a lot, though, and I'm always up for different kinds of exercise. I'm really big on yoga and boxing style workouts right now...it's a lot of fun staying active :).

6. ozadin

ozadin Member

I used to play a lot of sports but never really did exercise. Nowadays, I can't find the time nor do I have the motivation to play sports or exercise. If I had more free time, I would go to the nearby park and practice basketball with friends. I haven't shot a ball in a few years now, so I'm certain that my skills are extremely rusty. Some days, I will do some minor exercises such as pushups, and situps, but other than that, I don't make much of an attempt to exercise.