Collectibles Sports Cards

Hey guys, I am curious if any of you collect sports cards? As a sports fan, this is a hobby I have had ever since I was in elementary school. Now as a seventeen year old teenager, I find myself enjoying the hobby off and on. I do not have a lot of money to spend on the hobby, but when I have money, I like to buy cards off of eBay. So, does anyone else enjoy this hobby? Have you ever been interested in it? Do you know someone who collects sports cards?

Hey guys, I am curious if any of you collect sports cards? As a sports fan, this is a hobby I have had ever since I was in elementary school. Now as a seventeen year old teenager, I find myself enjoying the hobby off and on. I do not have a lot of money to spend on the hobby, but when I have money, I like to buy cards off of eBay. So, does anyone else enjoy this hobby? Have you ever been interested in it? Do you know someone who collects sports cards?

I have so many good baseball and basketball cards. Will they be worth any money in the future?

I have a huge baseball card collection, mostly 80s, 90s, early 2000s. I am picking through it and throwing some of the good ones up on Collectible sites and ebay. I posted an autographed Earnie Banks card yesterday. You never get what you ask for but hey, money is money.....Good Luck with your collection. Who is your favorite team to collect???

I have collected a lot of NBA cards when I was in grade school and high school. I liked to collect cards of Chicago bulls players although I only gathered a few of them - 2 Michael Jordan cards, a Scottie Pippen card, a Dennis Rodman card, a Toni Kukoc card, a Luke Longley card, a Ron Harper card and a Steve Kerr card. I also have NBA cards of other famous players like Shaquille O'Neal, Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Hakeem Olajuwon, and David Robinson. When I stepped into college, I stopped though.