Spirited : Ryan Reynolds in a Musical!

Spirited is an Apple TV+ original musical starring the least expected actor, Ryan Reynolds. These days, he stars primarily in action comedies. So, his participation in a musical was a complete surprise to me. Reynolds has good singing skills, as shown by his appearance in the Korean version of The Masked Singer.
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens is the source material for the film Spirited. This movie is a modern retelling of the iconic novella. There have been previous film adaptations of this classic, but this one is a live-action musical. We will get to see Reynolds’s singing ability and dancing skills.
There have been over 135 film adaptations of A Christmas Carol, which means that it will be difficult to keep this movie original; nonetheless, the trailer gave the impression that it might deliver. The witty banter shared by Ferrell and Reynolds...

Continue reading...

The Official Reviews
It will be strange to watch Ryan Reynolds in a movie in which he does not use firearms or murder any of the other characters. I am aware that in the early phases of his career he did comedic, teeny bopper, romcom and clean movies; yet, I am so accustomed to seeing him in action films that I do not remember them.

Will and Ryan on the same movie! The casting choice was excellent. That introduction alone was bright. Very awesome. Ryan Reynolds moved from being a funny cameo on TV to a full-time fixture, and now his career is flourishing. To be honest, I couldn't care less about the film itself if these two were in it. Together.

Ryan can sing, He slayed his performance in Masked Singer Korea.

It took him too long to make a Musical movie. He have the pipes!

As of late, Ryan Reynolds has been in one too many films. Still, I couldn't help but chuckle because of the rapport he shared with Will Ferrell. That's pretty sweet, man. A new version of A Christmas Carol is necessary. To be honest, I haven't kept up with Ryan Reynolds that much. From what I've seen in the comments, it seems like anything he does these days is met with universal praise.

Please do not Ban Me

Now that I've seen too much of Ryan Reynolds, I'm sick of him. He's already released what feels like five movies this year. As for what he did to Alanis Morissete, I will never forgive him.

A miscasting, if you ask me. The more appropriate roles for Will Ferrell and Ryan would have been Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Past, respectively.

I beg to disagree, Ryan Reynolds is such a multi-talented icon that he can massively star in the action comedy movies industry and also performs pretty on the musical sector as he has some stunning singing and dancing skills. Look at his performance at Masked Singer Korea, That is voice of an angel.

Have a mustache, be cool.
Ryan Reynolds has received much too much exposure. What's he doing these days, 10-15 movies a year? He's already starting to irritate me. He must leave my screen, please.