Spider-Man: No Way Home Comes Home A Little Early

Staff member
Spider-Man: No Way Home is one of those rare films I never hear anything bad about. The general consensus is that they nailed the trilogy with this one (and while they were at it, resolved any and all hanging plot threads from previous trilogies). Soon you’ll be able to watch it in the privacy of your own home on March 22….er, TOMORROW, actually.
Sony has bumped up the release date for the VOD version of No Way Home by one week. Are they feeling generous? More like nervous — the digital version actually leaked onto pirate websites recently, and this is most likely their response to keep too many people from going for an early freebie. But you want the official version, not just because it’s the moral thing to do but because it comes with ALL these extras:

Bloopers & Gag Reel
Alternate Reality Easter Eggs
7 Behind the Scenes Featurettes

Action Choreography Across the Multiverse
A Multiverse of Miscreants
A Spectacular Spider-Journey with Tom Holland
Enter...

Continue reading...

Pio

Me Still being Bitter that Oscars Snubbed this Masterpiece.

Seeing the 3 of them together is just a great experience I will never forget.

Disney if you are reading this, Please Give Andrew Garfield a 3rd Spider-man film! He was robbed of having his own trilogy.

Sentai collector
That was quick. Way to go my Spider Lord. 😁 Too bad it got leaked but kudos to Sony for acting accordingly.

Bob

Bob
I have two words for this movie: Life Changing! It is once in a lifetime I get to see a movie like this.

Movie is not good. Reason why everthing happend is just sily. Dr. Strange from other movies would never do what he did in this movie.

British Columbia Made
I disagree, FCC betting, This is the best movie of the year.
Tom Holland has agreed to star in a new trilogy because it was so amazing. Additionally, there is a petition asking for Garfield's third solo movie. I adore this film. That, in my opinion, should be the plot of Spider-Man's Yes, Peter Parker messed up that spell. However, would your decision be better if you actually encountered Peter's circumstance?

This is one of the top Spider-Man films ever produced. Being a fan of the Raimi trilogy, it was incredible to see William Dafoe, Doc Octopus, and him all together once more.

I am Alive!
Andrew Garfield Deserves a 3rd film! He was a victim of a reboot and now give him the justice he deserves.