Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

I agree about having a 3rd Andrew Garfield Spiderman movie! He deserves Justice after the maltreatment he experienced!

The movie is 90% perfect to me! Remove the cheesy portions, and you've got a pretty powerful message. Nothing lasts forever, and we all have things in our lives we wish we could alter, people we wish we could see again, and circumstances we would do differently if we had the chance. No film has ever moved me as much as this one did, and I congratulate everyone who worked on it and wishes them all the best.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
I am just waiting for this movie to be available in my country! I had been so excited since they announce All three Peters will be together!

Larping is a contact sports!
This was, without a doubt, the most delightful and fan-pleasing Marvel film I've ever watched!! It was fantastic!! Now I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness! All three Peter Parkers were great in the film, but I was especially pleased that Andrew was allowed to shine.

Kay

I was crying in the theaters when I watched it. No Way home is a roller coaster ride and a once in a lifetime experience!

K

KELLY

Me too! I want to have a Blu Ray copy to see the behind the scenes because this movie have so much love and dedication.

Bob

Bob
I kind of wish I hadn't seen this film. I want to have amnesia to experience it again! I'm not saying it was horrible; it's one of the finest films ever made. But the anticipation for this film, the thrill I felt! An Excellent film will never be equaled. It will never be surpassed.I remember watching the trailer on repeat when it first came out, which gave me chills. Unfortunately, there will never be another movie with such high expectations. When I entered the theatre, thousands of people waited for the doors to open! After that, they opened it, and everyone raced through it.

Boss of All Bosses
I use to have a dream of seeing all James Bond Actors in one movie but it will never happen because most of them are dead. This movie made that fantasy happen in some ways.