Latest News & Videos

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
Title: Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Tagline: The Multiverse unleashed.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Jon Favreau, Jamie Foxx, Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Benedict Wong, Tony Revolori, Marisa Tomei, Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire, Angourie Rice, Arian Moayed, Paula Newsome, Hannibal Buress, Martin Starr, J.B. Smoove, J.K. Simmons, Rhys Ifans, Charlie Cox, Thomas Haden Church, Haroon Kahn, Emily Fong, Mary Rivera, Rudy Eisenzopf, Kathleen Cardoso, Jonathan Sam, Andrew Dunlap, Ben VanderMey, Zany Dunlap, B. Clutch Dunlap, Minnah Dunlap, Gary Weeks, Gregory Konow, Carol Anne Dines, Anisa Nyell Johnson, Willie Burton, Mallory Hoff, Greg Clarkson, Regina Ting Chen, Robert Mitchel Owenby, Glenn Keogh, Paris Benjamin, Jwaundace Candece, Taylor St. Clair, Gabriella Cila, Darnell Appling, Rolando Fernandez, Edward Force, Michael Le, Dean Meminger, Frederick A. Brown, Cristo Fernández, Clay Savage, Tom Hardy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jay Karales

Release: 2021-12-15

Runtime: 148

Plot: Peter Parker is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life from the high-stakes of being a super-hero. When he asks for help from Doctor Strange the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
I finally saw Spider-Man: No Way Home. I thought they did a very good job on the film. Wasn't crazy about the post credits sequence basically being a trailer for the 2nd Dr. Strange film. I liked the twist they did on Peter Parker's usual character defining moment.

Maggie2910

I hope Sony will get the idea that Andrew Garfield deserves a 3rd Spiderman Film. Give him a closure of a Trilogy. We have embraced the Multiverse concept now so having multiple Peters is now out of the norm.

Michlleluna

I didn't understand the concept of the Multiverse until I watched this movie! The Academy is stupid for not nominating this movie because their ratings keep going down the sink!

Pizzaking

Lurker
The movie would have been perfect if they included Nicholas Hammond as one of the Spidermen because he is the OG. Without him there won't be a Tobey, Garfield or Holland. He opened the doors for them!

vanillamallow

6th Ranger
This is a redemption movie for Andrew Garfield. Sony Promised him to have 3 Spiderman movie but he got betrayed and replaced after his second movie. No wonder people are demanding for a 3rd movie for him because of his performance. He acted for his life!

No Offense but the movie suck! It is overrated and nothing compares to DC films! This is no Joker or Dark Night. The Academy is right for snubbing this overrated mess.

Kabuto_10

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
I love how most people are giving this movie love but on Youtube the people there are Toxic. Are they paid trolls or something?

MingMing

I am saddened with the ending but nonetheless it is a life changing film. Oscars commited Suicide for snubbing this movie.

OutDoor_Collins

The movie is 90% perfect to me! Remove the cheesy portions, and you've got a pretty powerful message. Nothing lasts forever, and we all have things in our lives we wish we could alter, people we wish we could see again, and circumstances we would do differently if we had the chance. No film has ever moved me as much as this one did, and I congratulate everyone who worked on it and wishes them all the best.

Boogie

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
I am just waiting for this movie to be available in my country! I had been so excited since they announce All three Peters will be together!

ReginaKetchum

Larping is a contact sports!
This was, without a doubt, the most delightful and fan-pleasing Marvel film I've ever watched!! It was fantastic!! Now I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness! All three Peter Parkers were great in the film, but I was especially pleased that Andrew was allowed to shine.

Kay

I was crying in the theaters when I watched it. No Way home is a roller coaster ride and a once in a lifetime experience!

K

KELLY

Me too! I want to have a Blu Ray copy to see the behind the scenes because this movie have so much love and dedication.

Bob

Bob
I kind of wish I hadn't seen this film. I want to have amnesia to experience it again! I'm not saying it was horrible; it's one of the finest films ever made. But the anticipation for this film, the thrill I felt! An Excellent film will never be equaled. It will never be surpassed.I remember watching the trailer on repeat when it first came out, which gave me chills. Unfortunately, there will never be another movie with such high expectations. When I entered the theatre, thousands of people waited for the doors to open! After that, they opened it, and everyone raced through it.

Fergus

Boss of All Bosses
I use to have a dream of seeing all James Bond Actors in one movie but it will never happen because most of them are dead. This movie made that fantasy happen in some ways.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?