Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Tagline: The Multiverse unleashed.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Jon Favreau, Jamie Foxx, Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Benedict Wong, Tony Revolori, Marisa Tomei, Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire, Angourie Rice, Arian Moayed, Paula Newsome, Hannibal Buress, Martin Starr, J.B. Smoove, J.K. Simmons, Rhys Ifans, Charlie Cox, Thomas Haden Church, Haroon Kahn, Emily Fong, Mary Rivera, Rudy Eisenzopf, Kathleen Cardoso, Jonathan Sam, Andrew Dunlap, Ben VanderMey, Zany Dunlap, B. Clutch Dunlap, Minnah Dunlap, Gary Weeks, Gregory Konow, Carol Anne Dines, Anisa Nyell Johnson, Willie Burton, Mallory Hoff, Greg Clarkson, Regina Ting Chen, Robert Mitchel Owenby, Glenn Keogh, Paris Benjamin, Jwaundace Candece, Taylor St. Clair, Gabriella Cila, Darnell Appling, Rolando Fernandez, Edward Force, Michael Le, Dean Meminger, Frederick A. Brown, Cristo Fernández, Clay Savage, Tom Hardy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jay Karales

Release: 2021-12-15

Runtime: 148

Plot: Peter Parker is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life from the high-stakes of being a super-hero. When he asks for help from Doctor Strange the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

Administrator
Staff member
I finally saw Spider-Man: No Way Home. I thought they did a very good job on the film. Wasn't crazy about the post credits sequence basically being a trailer for the 2nd Dr. Strange film. I liked the twist they did on Peter Parker's usual character defining moment.

I hope Sony will get the idea that Andrew Garfield deserves a 3rd Spiderman Film. Give him a closure of a Trilogy. We have embraced the Multiverse concept now so having multiple Peters is now out of the norm.

I didn't understand the concept of the Multiverse until I watched this movie! The Academy is stupid for not nominating this movie because their ratings keep going down the sink!

Lurker
The movie would have been perfect if they included Nicholas Hammond as one of the Spidermen because he is the OG. Without him there won't be a Tobey, Garfield or Holland. He opened the doors for them!

6th Ranger
This is a redemption movie for Andrew Garfield. Sony Promised him to have 3 Spiderman movie but he got betrayed and replaced after his second movie. No wonder people are demanding for a 3rd movie for him because of his performance. He acted for his life!

No Offense but the movie suck! It is overrated and nothing compares to DC films! This is no Joker or Dark Night. The Academy is right for snubbing this overrated mess.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
I love how most people are giving this movie love but on Youtube the people there are Toxic. Are they paid trolls or something?

I am saddened with the ending but nonetheless it is a life changing film. Oscars commited Suicide for snubbing this movie.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database