Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer Arrives

Jeffrey Harris submitted a new blog post

Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer Arrives

Spider-Man-Homecoming.jpeg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Wow, Spider-man done right, and Micheal Keaton in the role that people have been trying to put him into for years. This is going to be fantastic. Great blend of comedy and action - or to quote Spidey "That was awesome!"

I have a lot of faith in this movie after civil war, I hope I won't get dissapointed. I feel like this is the first time they get the character right in a movie (except Civil War). Can't wait to see this movie on the big screen.

I love all the Marvel movies and Spider-Man is no exception, so I am pretty pleased to see this coming. I've always wondered why Spidey was never in the Avengers category, so apparently that is about to change? :)

I've always been a fan of Spiderman. I love it since the first Spiderman to The Amazing Spiderman. Now they are releasing a new one and I hope it would be as good as the previous releases or even better! I'll be waiting for this :)

If Tom Holland is as perfect in his solo movie as he was in the 15 minutes or so he was in Civil War, he's well on his way to being the best Spider-Man yet.

I know some people complain about RDJ/Iron Man being in this, but Downey had great chemistry with Holland in Civil War and I don't mind his inclusion, I just hope his part isn't too big and he doesn't take over too much of the movie.

Also this might be a vain hope, but I hope Keaton isn't too "wasted one-off Marvel villain".

An exciting movie to look forward to. I hope it doesn't become a drag. The article sounds exciting and the fans are looking forward to the new release with a difference.

To be honest I've lost count of how many Spider-Man movies I've seen, but one thing is certain, they are not getting any worse. More, watching them with my kids makes them even better. :)

I've always been a fan of Spiderman. I love it since the first Spiderman to The Amazing Spiderman. Now they are releasing a new one and I hope it would be as good as the previous releases or even better! I'll be waiting for this :)

Very great news for me as I have been a fan of the Spider man movies. I am really hoping it will be as good or better than the first since that was my favorite out of the ones made. I will be looking forward to this, the blog sure makes it sound exciting.