Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2023)

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2023)

Tagline: It's how you wear the mask that matters.

Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joaquim Dos Santos, Justin K. Thompson, Kemp Powers

Cast: Shameik Moore, Hailee Steinfeld, Jake Johnson, Issa Rae, Daniel Kaluuya, Karan Soni, Jason Schwartzman, Brian Tyree Henry, Luna Lauren Velez, Greta Lee, Rachel Dratch, Jorma Taccone, Shea Whigham, Oscar Isaac, Andy Samberg

Release: 2023-05-31

Runtime: 142

Plot: After reuniting with Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales — Brooklyn's full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man — is catapulted across the Multiverse, where he encounters a team of Spider-People charged with protecting its very existence. But when the heroes clash on how to handle a new threat, Miles finds himself pitted against the other Spiders and must redefine what it means to be a hero so he can save the people he loves most.

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for news, rumors, criticisms and compliments for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.

The clip from one year ago makes it look more exciting to watch than the final one. They didn't include a single piece of it in this. Was I the only one looking to see Miles jumping out of wonderland when Gwen mysteriously showed up in his room while he's grounded? :D I am planning to see it when it's available on streaming.

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't gotten to see this yet. But my favorite Spider-Man is Miguel O'Hara. So, I can't wait to find out what happens.

LOLing at this:
youtu.be-bk0ck-g_rPk-(1).jpg

Last edited:
I enjoy how the setting supports the character's growth. When Gwen and her father reconciled, the background was oozing like water colors and tears, as though her mental pain had been recognized. This movie had a feeling of being a piece of art in every shot. Near the film's conclusion, Gwen Stacy and her father had an amazing talk. I was glued to the screen the entire time because of the color and shading combo.

Spider-man India is my favorite character. Thanks to him I will never say "Chai tea" ever again so I wont offend him.

The cliffhanger ending pisses me off. Who ends a movie with a cliffhanger ending?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database